no rake back at Titan

• DonQ777
      DonQ777
      Silver
      Hi,

I am really confused here. I have received my initial $50 in June and I started to play to generate my next $100 (in steps of 10). Then by July the Summer Bonus kicked in and I shouild get 40% rake back.... up till now I have not received anything yet.

I have several e-mails exchanged with Titan support and they always point at PokerStrategy. The last e-mail even told me that I am not eligible to receive the Summer bonus at all. I thought this was for all PS members.

I would really appreciate if someone from the PS support can go directly to Titan support to get this cleared. As I am the one sitting between 2 parties who point to each otherand after a 2 weeks no resolution yet.

=================
      This is Sherrie from the Support Team.

Rob, we regret to inform you that after a thorough review of your account
      according to our Relevant Department, you are not eligible to receive the
      Summertime Bonus as of the moment.

Again, this is a PokerStrategy promotion, and as such, our Support team cannot give out full details of the offer. The offer is fully explained on the
      PokerStrategy website:
      etcetcetc....
      ==============

Thx.
      DonQ777
  • 24 replies
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      thats happening to me too.
      ive generated almost $40 in rake, no bonus, no summertime, no nothing.
      PS support said contact titan... then titan support say u ve to go to PS tickets... etc....

please help!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello,

As you are both tracked over PokerStrategy you should both be eligible for the Summer Time Bonus. There have however been delays with some of the payouts. As this thread is a few days old - have you guys received any loyalty bonuses yet?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      not a single penny :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaime001254
      not a single penny :(
      Since its not quite clear from your previous post - Have you written to Titan support and asked them exactly how much rake you have produced in July/August yet?
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      yes, i assked titan support. in july i made 43 in rake... in august, ive made so far like 8...

i didnt receiver ANY bonus. ive made more tan 700 titan points, (600=$5 right?)
      i dunno what to do, i asked both supports and i dont get a clear answer...

thanks
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Jaime001254,

Can you reply to the latest ticket (the one pure answered today) and make her aware that you haven't received any bonuses at all for August despite having produced over $50 in rake?

Either that or wait until this Sunday to see if your bonus is finally paid out.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      thank you very much.

well, i did all that, tickets, support.... and i HAD MY RAKEBACK!!!!
      finally, y got my 26 , like 1/3 my bank... what a boost!!

if someone hasnt received rakeback, write a ticket, i think that worked for me, and wait for the next monday...

cheers
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Rake back at Titan!
      I was wondering why I was receiving money every week in my account.
      Must have missed the ad for this. How long does the run for because its a good bounes every week.
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      This is the Summer Time Bonus which is a promotion with Titan and Pokerstrategy, for the months of July and August you get 40% rakeback paid out each week.

This is a great promo, thanks to this deal my BR has grown.
    • DonQ777
      DonQ777
      Silver
      This could be a good promo if it is working.....

After my vacation break I hoped it would be solved, I double checked with the Titan support, they confirmed that my rake is just above $36 now, so I would expect you get my first payment. But now I got the answer from Titan Support:

==========
      we are pleased to inform you that all players linked to the affiliate
      PokerStrategy2 are included in the promotion. Furthermore, for you to be
      eligible for the bonus you must first make a deposit.
      ==========

so what is this - do you really need to make a first deposit - I did get my initial $50 to get started..... this is getting weeks now to get fixed....

Any help from PokerStrategy support team would be appreciated here.

-
      DonQ777
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DonQ777
      This could be a good promo if it is working.....

After my vacation break I hoped it would be solved, I double checked with the Titan support, they confirmed that my rake is just above $36 now, so I would expect you get my first payment. But now I got the answer from Titan Support:

==========
      we are pleased to inform you that all players linked to the affiliate
      PokerStrategy2 are included in the promotion. Furthermore, for you to be
      eligible for the bonus you must first make a deposit.
      ==========

so what is this - do you really need to make a first deposit - I did get my initial $50 to get started..... this is getting weeks now to get fixed....

Any help from PokerStrategy support team would be appreciated here.

-
      DonQ777
      Hello DonQ777,

Simply write a ticket to our support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) if there are problems with the promo. All PokerStrategy accounts are eligible to participate - even those who received the free $50.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Johnny11
      Johnny11
      Bronze
      no bonus money after $56 in rake. Titan online support won't help, so I've written a ticket to see what pokerstrategy can do.
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      is the rakeback promotion over?
      and does it apply for all variations and limits?
    • DonQ777
      DonQ777
      Silver
      hi,

Let me give an update - Thanks to the PokerStrategy support team I did receive my rake bonus and it looks like I am getting it every Sunday/Monday (at least twice sofar). The promotion $25 rake/$10 bonus is on till the end of September, but the PS-points from Titan are not being updated since a week... but that looks like a normal pattern, as they are suddenly catching up for a few days.

So fingers crossed coming Sunday/Monday if the process is still working.

Regards,
      DonQ
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

You should recieve your bonus every Sunday. If you dont, just ask Titans online support and they will be able to tell you when you'll recieve it. The rakeback does apply to all limits, and i'm pretty sure it apply's to all variants of poker.

The strategy points can only be updated when Pokerstrategy recieves the lists from Titan. As it stands it seems Titan aren't sending the lists daily, like they usually do. Just be patient i'm sure PokerStrategy is working on this.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • Rowkilla
      Rowkilla
      Bronze
      Is the rakeback still active during september?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rowkilla
      Is the rakeback still active during september?
      Hi Rowkilla,

the summer time bonus will end at the end of September.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Nabukadnezar
      Nabukadnezar
      Bronze
      I need informed answer regarding rake here:
      I need help to analyze my game
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      good thing:rakeback will be in OCTOBER too!!!

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/The-Summer-Time-Bonus-continues-even-in-October_10027

bad thing: they havent payed my september stb...
      DAM U TITAN!!!!