BTN: €2.86
      SB: €2.02
      Hero (BB): €2.23
      CO: €2.00

SB posts SB €0.01, Hero posts BB €0.02, CO posts DB €0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: €0.05) Hero has A:spade: Q:club:

BTN raises to €0.04, SB calls €0.03, Hero calls €0.02, fold

Flop: (€0.14, 3 players) 5:diamond: T:diamond: A:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets €0.02, fold, Hero raises to €0.10, BTN calls €0.08

Turn: (€0.34, 2 players) 9:heart:
      Hero bets €0.20, BTN calls €0.20

River: (€0.74, 2 players) 4:club:
      Hero bets €0.25, BTN raises to €1.49, Hero calls €1.24

Okay call on river? Opponent is 40/10

My though process:
      Pre: I put him on 66+, AQs+, KQ
      Flop: If he cbets 1bb i think he is weak like KQ (no flush) or pocket pairs with dimond. I raise to get value from flush draws.
      Turn: Bet for protection and if he calls i think he might call with all his range.
      River: I make a smallish raise to get calls from pocket pairs. Then he raises but i have a all his range beaten that i gave. Don't know what he could have but strong hand just don't make sense.
  • 2 replies
    • vilistaja
      messasge here was ment to be somewhere else
    • mbml

Preflop: You are playing this hand way too weak. Squeeze here, for isolation purposes and for value. They are going to call with a ton of worse hands and AQo also just plays much better with initiative in a 3b pot, headsup as opposed to in a single-raised multiway pot.

Flop: I would not raise vs a halfpot bet but the minbet is as good as a check so I don't mind it.

I would bet the Turn and c/c the River. I don't like betting small on the River. You are just inviting bluff raises. I only like it if
      -You did it to induce from an aggro player
      -You are betting for thin value and you are fairly certain that the passive opponent will not bluff raise you.

Given that you are not sure about his river tendencies I think blockbetting is the worst option. Just check call and catch busted diamond draws.