NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($10.11)
      BB ($16.02)
      UTG ($14.88)
      UTG+1 ($11.05)
      CO ($9.50)
      BTN ($4.16)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: 6:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.20

FLOP ($1) 8:spade: 6:heart: 5:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

TURN ($2) 8:spade: 6:heart: 5:heart: K:diamond:

Hero bets $1.35, BB calls $1.35

RIVER ($4.70) 8:spade: 6:heart: 5:heart: K:diamond: 6:club:

Hero bets $3.40, BB calls $3.40

BB shows K:spade: A:spade:
      (Pre 71%, Flop 19.0%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows A:diamond: 6:diamond:
      (Pre 29%, Flop 81.0%, Turn 4.5%)

Hero wins $10.74

Should we fold preflop even to this min3b?

Flop we hit sth but we can't expect to be good until R. My plan is to c/c and donk T more than 1/2.

T comes very good. He might fold some PP. Is this too optimistic? will he fold 8x or 99 to T donk? I should bet more to make it stronger? I bet 2/3 to look normal vbet.

R is good. Wasn't sure whether to c/shove or bet myself. In the end I decided to go for bigger bet since he probably won't bet with his medium strong Kx or some overpairs to flop. Looking back I don't like my amount since this seems super strong and I represent Kx hand after betting T and R. Should I bet R less to see a call from 8x, 99-QQ?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Yax,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: We should not put much money in the pot without hitting a big draw or 2p+. Min 3-bets are usually strong unless we know otherwise.

Why are we donking turn and river? Do you really expect him to fold TT or JJ or QQ? You are bluffing into a fish.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS

Why are we donking turn and river? Do you really expect him to fold TT or JJ or QQ? You are bluffing into a fish.
      You don't think he's ever folding TT to QQ on this T?

I also don't like my R play but as I said I was thinking he's rather calling than betting himself? (no sample, no read, just my guess)

Tnx :)
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      Originally posted by BogdanPS

You don't think he's ever folding TT to QQ on this T?

I also don't like my R play but as I said I was thinking he's rather calling than betting himself? (no sample, no read, just my guess)

Tnx :)
      I thought we had this discussion yesterday (about bluffing fish).

Don't you valuebet a K turn with lets say KQ because he can call with those exact hands? With 2nd pair?