FLOP ($1.10) J:club: K:spade: Q:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($1.10) J:club: K:spade: Q:diamond: 6:heart:

BB bets $0.30, Hero folds

BB wins $1.05

BTN: 18/14 fcbet 70, 484h

SB: 20/16 3bet 6.3 177h

BB:

that might be crazy range, but I think I have profitable situation when BTN fcbets so much and BB as well. SB is not making too much trouble as well.

Here board hits his range very well so I don't cbet.
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      why are you opening T2s when hes calling the BB wide? you should be prepared to fire flops and turns if you want to play this hand otherwise you can also fold pre flop. T2s is way too wide to play on the CO, i think the worst suited hand im raising here is 89s 9Ts which has more connectivity.

his range is 50% and very wide. I think he could fold some hands like middle cards 78 79 etc and pocket pairs 22-99. the bet on the flop can also cause him to check on the turn and we check back giving us a free card to draw. we have a OESD and backdoor flush and i think thats strong enough for a bet.

in essence we bet the flop in order to get a free card on the turn against better hands and fold out random crappy hands that could have bet us out on the turn.

a small bet will accomplish the job of folding out 78 79 22-99, something like 55 cents looks good.

cgf
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      why are you opening T2s when hes calling the BB wide?

because he folds to cbets 67%, goes to sd rarely until now. And BTN was tight and folding to cbets a lot also.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Opening T2s is really loose, but acceptable if BB is a huge fish, and SB+BU are tight and straight forward

Flop: You flopped an open ender straight draw so just fire Flop and Turn and decide on the River whether you want to continue bluffing or not. I don't like just giving up. Would bet 80cents here and fire the Turn as well.

Thanks.