Changing Withdrawal Method

• 7 replies
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      you can t withdraw to your bank account if didn t deposited with it before
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      Correct indeed. To use a method to withdraw - you will need to have made a deposit the very same way :)
    • 23devil23
      23devil23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Correct indeed. To use a method to withdraw - you will need to have made a deposit the very same way :)
      Not true, you just have to withdraw the same amount of money you have deposited using the metod in order to be able to make withdrawls using other metod.
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      I did withdraw to my bank repeatedly and as recent as a month ago. I guess it's only Moneybookers left, sounds a bit nutty but what can I do.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey VladimirN,

You can always contact PokerStars support and see if they can fix this up for you ;)

Regards,
      Gary
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Pokerstars is very good as you would expect. They answer most of my questions within 2 hours depending on the time.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 23devil23
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Not true, you just have to withdraw the same amount of money you have deposited using the metod in order to be able to make withdrawls using other metod.
      23devil23 is right.

For exmple; If you deposit $1000 via Moneybookers and want to withdraw $5000 some time later, the first $1000 will go to your Moneybookers account. You can choose to withdraw the remaining $4000 via other methods (in this case direct bank wire transfer).