This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Kt

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      villain is kinda loose, but pretty good from what ive seen so far..

32/23/8 AF:2 i guess thats all the relevant info

if openraiser c's this flop he never has an ace, villain shouldnt have much aces as well, so i bet with the intention to 2 barrel if openraiser decided to play KK/QQ/JJ/TT this way

after the c/r from villain, he never has anything here, an ace he'd either bet himsef or just c/c, and he has absolutely no 22/33 in his pf range imo, so i make a small 3bet and expect to take this down a lot

only problem with this is that i have absolutely no equity and i block nothing and if he jams FD's and ill have to fold

iPoker - $0.20 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BB: $8.74
      UTG: $10.67
      MP: $62.87
      CO: $27.88
      Hero (BTN): $20.00
      SB: $20.00

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.30) Hero has K:diamond: T:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.60, MP calls $0.60, fold, Hero calls $0.60, fold, fold

Flop: ($2.10, 3 players) 3:heart: A:club: 2:heart:
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero bets $1.60, fold, MP raises to $3.45, Hero raises to $6.60, fold

Hero shows K:diamond: T:diamond: (High Card, Ace)
      Hero wins $8.55
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi,

I don't mind playing back vs villain. I doubt he has something too often, his line just doesn't make sense and IMO most players don't c/r this enough for value so I like your 3bet on the Flop.

Thanks.