help with races graphs!

• w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      Hello i am having some questions about my races graphs...

here are two graphs! both are from 45%-55% races from my 45man 90man sng's ! first one is winning and the other is big blinds

can i have some conlusion from these graphs ?
      looks to me that i am loosing the big flips or something ?

anyone knows what the graphs are showing ?:D

thank you
  • 2 replies
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      anyone ?:D
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hey w4terman =)

Your thread was recently moved to the tournament strategy board since everything with more then 27 players is considered mtt.

To answer your question:
      The first graph shows that you are running under EV when it comes to absolute numbers (--> chips). Most likely you lost a big flips in the very late game (when you have a lot of chips). Even very few flips can make a huge difference here. This chart isn't very meaningful most of the times since it is unbalanced and one big hand in the late game can have significant impact.

The second graph is much more relevant. It shows that you are winning slightly more flips then you are loosing. Since it is based on BB's, a flip in the headsup isn't worth more then a flip in the first hand, at least if you have the same amount of BB in both hands.

Summing it up, the first chart can be an indicator (and not more) for the very late game performance, while the second one shows the overall performance and is way more reliable.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

Regards,
      Asaban