Value in 15$ + SNG's

• Pamagik
      Pamagik
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I've played poker for over four years now. I'm a 3.5$ and 7$ 18-and-45man reg. I have no problems profiting with 50 up to 60+ tables with an average roi of 6% and I played over 70k games. I know it's easy to double the roi using HUD etc. but I think I have a huge better profit grinding that much, getting that little roi on many many tables + a very decent RB.

Up to now I've cashed out most of my roll and slowed down with playing whenever it reached 2k~ish. Then when I was short on money I came back to grind it up again from 1.5$.

So my plan now is not to cash out for a while and move up in stakes.

MY question to you guys is:
      How do you feel, with a lot of experience on lower stakes how big roi can you get on 15$ 18man sngs without stats?
      [I know it's possible to make 15%+ with hud even on 30$ 18mans).
      How reggy are the stakes these days?
      I also want to try the 15$ 180mans. I hear it's extremly reggy but still beatable without hud with a decent roi. How do you guys feel about them?

Most of sharkscope regulars tend to block their earnings or reset the sng count so it's kinda hard to get an idea of how much value yearly is there in those games.

Ah, and I just add one more thing. Saying that I play without stats doesn't mean I don't know any player. I usually make a huge amount of notes while playing, I check players that frequently appear on my tables on pokerprolabs and sharkscope, and put colours on them which help me figure whether I'm playing with a reg or fi.. so called recreatoinal player :D
  • 3 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      At least in 30$+ 18man it starts to be too reggy sometimes so some table selection is definitely recommended. In 15$ games it's not necessary. Though I have not played that much in 15$ level so I might not be familiar with regs there. But one big thing is that many regs who play 100$+ games also play in 60$ and some also in 30$ level, but not in 15$ ones. So they are definitely lot softer.

I doubt that 180 man would be too reggy, but I have not played those.
    • Pamagik
      Pamagik
      Bronze
      Thanks for reply, I also asked the same question on Polish boards and people say that 18's are way easier than 180's. They said that there are no more then 10-15 really good, solid regs on 18s and there are many weak regs aswell. I wonder what other guys think!
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Well basically every good or decent reg is bad thing. Even breakeven player will make your achievable roi smaller. So personally I would not want more than 8-10 regs for 18man.