This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50 + 100 bonus

• hebinho
      hebinho
      Bronze
      I give up, i ve been playing titan poker for quite some time and i receive just a small part (10 dollars) of whole + 100 bonus. I never understand the whole logic of raked hands. I just know that i have plenty tp - titan points and that i have triplled them since my first part (10 dollars) of whole 100 dollars.

I could use some logical help and information about this situation. I sincerely hope that this bonus wasnt some kind of a fraught.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello hebinho,

If you have questions on how much rake you have produced simply write an e-mail to the Titan Poker Support. Currently we have an unlimited bonus running during the months of July and August in which you will receive $10 for every $25 of rake you produce. The payouts are not directly after having cleared the bonus - but are done once a week - so just be patient please :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD