This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ATs UTG

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain was unknown

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.14)
      BB ($1.16)
      Hero ($4)
      UTG+1 ($8.77)
      UTG+2 ($7.67)
      MP1 ($5.06)
      CO ($5.05)
      BTN ($1.74)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: T:heart:

Hero raises to $0.12, UTG+1 calls $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.30) A:club: Q:diamond: 9:spade:

Hero bets $0.16, UTG+1 calls $0.16

TURN ($0.62) A:club: Q:diamond: 9:spade: A:spade:

Hero bets $0.32, UTG+1 calls $0.32

RIVER ($1.26) A:club: Q:diamond: 9:spade: A:spade: 5:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $1.20, Hero calls $1.20

UTG+1 shows K:diamond: J:spade: (Pre 38%, Flop 12.7%, Turn 0.0%)Hero shows A:heart: T:heart: (Pre 62%, Flop 87.3%, Turn 100.0%)Hero wins $3.48

I bet the flop and turn for value, he could also be on draws or some PP, I kept my sizing smaller to keep those hands in and not get called only by stronger Ax hands on the turn...

On river I decide to check and see showdown, was a bit surprised with his pot size bet on the river but given the hand I had I had to call this, if I loose to stronger Ax here thats ok I guess, lots of missed draws could have done this too
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      I like your smaller sizing to get called by not just Ax but also some draws and middling pairs.

On the river I think we can check call, while sometimes we lose to better Ax I think we can see missed draws often enough to be profitable.

Well played.

Cgf