How to improve and beat 20NL SH on anonymous table.

• Natrilis
      Natrilis
      Bronze
      hey everyone , about 3months ago i moved my bankroll to microgaming unibet , started play SH NL 20Nl on anonymous tables but it dont go very well for me played about 3weeks . then moved to 10nl played about 1month with good WR about 13bb/100hands . I want to post here my graphs and stats , maybe someone can help how to beat this anon tables on microgaming , maybe tell me some strategy or link some videos , because i have much time to study . I trying to post my difficult hands on forums.
      Maybe give me some advise how can i improve more.

20NL graph then i started to play at unibet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here my 10NL graph and stats

And this month graph and stats on 20NL

Thanks .
  • 2 replies
    • awesomeo
      awesomeo
      Bronze
      First I really hate the anonymous tables :) With that being said I saw 2 big things in your stats - your river call efficiency is way too low - you win only 1.07$ for every 1$ you call on the river - that is very small profit which mean you call too many valuebets with marginal hands.

Second - you call some 40% vs 3bets and I'm sure that is one of your biggest sources of loses. Fliter the hands when you call 3bet and check the results.

The cure for all of these can not be found in general advices though and unfortunately on anon tables that is pretty much all you got. So play tight and don't call 3bets and rivers :)
    • PlayingCard5
      PlayingCard5
      Bronze
      Well, I would say from looking at your graphs that you are stealing too few pots. Stealing pots is always a part of the profits, though with anonymous tables I am not quite sure, as your reads on opponents must be limited. But when you find a good spot to bluff, take it.

At least that's my opinion. :)