Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($14.73) 147bb
      CO ($9.06) 91bb
      BTN ($12.54) 125bb
      Hero (SB) ($10.05) 101bb
      BB ($10) 100bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is SB J:club: J:heart:
      1 fold, CO raises to $0.30, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.95, 1 fold, CO raises to $3.20, Hero goes all-in $10.05, CO goes all-in $5.86

Flop: 5:diamond: 8:heart: A:heart: ($18.22, 2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: 9:spade: ($18.22, 2 players, 2 all-in)

River: K:club: ($18.22, 2 players, 2 all-in)
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Cuvash,

Preflop: What do we know about villain? I'm assuming he is unknown here.

Stacking off with JJ in this spot is definitely on the lighter side without an information (other than the fact that he has just 91 BBs).

His 4-bet size tells us that he is most likely not folding which means that our shove has little to no FE.

That means that we are investing 81.5 BB in the pot which requires that we have 45% equity before rake. Do you think you have that versus his potential range?
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      His 4-bet size tells us that he is most likely not folding which means that our shove has little to no FE.

That means that we are investing 81.5 BB in the pot which requires that we have 45% equity before rake. Do you think you have that versus his potential range?
      I didn't quite understand this part, could you explain it more detailed?

Thank you very much!
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Cuvash

Thank you very much!
      He 4-bet to 32 Big Blinds, that's 1/3 of his stack. People that 4-bet this large rarely fold to your shove (5-bet).

That means that when you shove the money we can't expect him to fold, which means that we are investing $9.06 - $0.95 = $8.11 in a total pot of 18.22.

That means you need to win the hand 44.5% of the time to break even. So if you win the hand half the time (50%) you show a very small profit.
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cuvash

Thank you very much!
      He 4-bet to 32 Big Blinds, that's 1/3 of his stack. People that 4-bet this large rarely fold to your shove (5-bet).

That means that when you shove the money we can't expect him to fold, which means that we are investing $9.06 - $0.95 = $8.11 in a total pot of 18.22.

That means you need to win the hand 44.5% of the time to break even. So if you win the hand half the time (50%) you show a very small profit.
      So basically my decisions are more or less based on their image and HUD. Interesting. Thank you.