private coachings

• colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      hey coaches how can i get a private coaching, cos im playing strictly to the charts and lately i was nearly 150 dollars up last 3 days have been using BSS and have lost most of it through what i call donkey suck outs
      IE i have AA and get beat by T7s or some crappy hand like that.
      I know private coaching aint free, i just want some info on how to plug the leaks in my game.
      any coach willing to tutor me i am wiling to pay or split profit, mostly i just want to find my mistakes, cos am sick of this downswing
  • 7 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      you might want to mention what game you play ?...
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      oops sorry mostly NL and S&G's
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      I think this is a good deal for any player who is Platinum or higher, or a coach, if you can advise me during a S&G on how to play them profitably i will put up the S&G entry fee and if your advice helps me to win or Get ITM i will split the profit with you. Therefore i take all the risk and you get profit from no Buy in at all.

first ket me tell you that i play 4x S&G's at once and most of the time i get eaten by the blinds on 1 or two tables because im not agressive enough
      half the time i get ITM on 1 or 2 tables and only see a small profit.
      and then theres the anoying times when i do get agressive, i get sucked out and lose.

So clearly theres a leak in my play and i want to get it sorted out ASAP

Any Volunteers???( preferably players with a proven track record or S&G experts)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I often watch a few of the newer players when they come on IRC. So if you come in the chat room, I dont mind watching a session.
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      Thanks Cannell, i was hoping you would say that as i see your quite a good S&G player, i will download IRC and give you a buzz, i also have Skype aswell so how can i send you a PM with my skype details?
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      unfortunately there are no PMs on PS.

all i can advise you to watch the coachings offered on this site. and of course take cannell555 up on his offer! :)
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      ok cannell my email addy is "colinmartindale@btinternet.com" if you email me ill send you my Skype ID
      and thanks for your help

BTW i just re read the silver strategy section on S$G's and have been playing today in the double up S&G's which i have come ITM on all of them 8 in all , so i have had a bit of sucess today.

I know some of you feel that double ups are not that hard to win, but after this big downswing i have had , im trying to build up my bankroll and my confidence again.