Hello pokerplayers

• 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello there Tundzev and welcome to our great community!

I see you got bronze already, good job! :)

So have you chosen a poker room to play at yet?

What game will you play, sit and goes, cash; tournaments; 5card draw; maybe omaha?

Perhaps you'd like to tell us about yourself a little? Are you an expert crusher of poker or maybe new to the game?

You can click the link to 'Got Questions?' below to get some information if you think you need to.

Anyway, if you need any help or want to know something just ask ok?

Meanwhile, have fun! :)

Mal.
    • Tundzev
      Tundzev
      Bronze
      Thank for writing me , well I'm not new in this game but I'm not some kind of pro player too. Anyway I will play tournaments , freerolls, sit and go etc.. for sure. I've already chosen William Hill.
      Greetings and have fun too! :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Tundzev,

Good luck at William Hill!

Don't forget that we host an exclusive $100 Daily freeroll there which is held at 19:00 GMT. For more information about this please see this link

Also, there is a weekly $1,000 freeroll if you collect 10 StrategyPoints (50 William Hill Points) between Monday 0:00 GMT and Sunday 23:59 GMT the week before the freeroll . This freeroll takes place every Monday at 18:00 GMT.

So plenty of freebies for you too!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Tundzev
      Tundzev
      Bronze
      Thank you for information.

Let's play some poker now :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck to you Tundzev!

Maybe you can keep us up to date on your poker career by creating your very own blog?!

All the cool kids are doing it! It is also a great way to talk poker with fellow members and players and it will help you improve as a player also!

Just a suggestion, but I definitely recommend checking out a few blogs!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Gary