• 10 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello b1gfoot,

I see that you have collected over a 100 lifetime strategy points - but your status on the forum is dependent on the amount collected in the last 4 weeks. This status can therefore shift (and even go down) which is why you are currently bronze.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Iv gone down agin, this is madness, All i want to do is read the silver tips, If you guys want better players then why not let us read your guides??
      So if i choose not to play for a week I/we get penalised for it?
      I thank you guys for the no-deposit, now cleared, but you give me no reason to continue using this site.
    • MackieeE
      MackieeE
      Bronze
      I think you're missing the point of the StrategyPoints entirely..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by b1gfoot
      Iv gone down agin, this is madness, All i want to do is read the silver tips, If you guys want better players then why not let us read your guides??
      I thank you guys for the no-deposit, now cleared, but you give me no reason to continue using this site.
      Hello b1gfoot,

Our member rewards system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/) is structured in a manner which rewards loyal and active members. It is also structured so that members gain access to content as they need it. Once you start playing the limits / amount of hands which make additional material necessary - you get access to it, because it reflects in your strategy points.

100 Strategy points are not really hard to reach for a semi-active multi-table player - within a one month period - just as advanced members have no problems making the 7,500 strategy points they need in a month to maintain Diamond status.

The basic articles and videos are already available to you - and the most important feature to improve your game - the sample hand forums as well. I suggest you actually make use of them.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Thats fair i guess, but my points have gone down, 3 times within 1 week, Iv played poker for a while now, and do OK normally, manage to clear my bonuses 1 way or anouther, but when i started pokerstars i had a bad downswing, this makes it hard to get back to the point were i can earn more points.
      If I went for anouther site id off had anouther $50 or $100 to play with by now, then the points would not be a problem, this possably is the downfall of choosing pokerstars.

But after the bonus is paid back i then start paying yourselves when i deposit at pokerstars(via rake), as a paying cousomer id expect more, I may as well just got a rakeback deal, its great that you have made all this info, but i feel its a shame that you only let the ppl who make you the most money see it.

I guess you prefer the coustomer who sit all day playin multitables, (nothing wrong in this, this is a business, right) but I was hoping this site would give info reguardless.
      Sorry I moan, and no iv not just lost, lol
      GL all
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      WTF. Free info, all you have to do is play. Other sites charge alot of $$$ per month for this info. Quit the whining.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Thats fair i guess, but my points have gone down, 3 times within 1 week, Iv played poker for a while now, and do OK normally, manage to clear my bonuses 1 way or anouther, but when i started pokerstars i had a bad downswing, this makes it hard to get back to the point were i can earn more points.
      If I went for anouther site id off had anouther $50 or $100 to play with by now, then the points would not be a problem, this possably is the downfall of choosing pokerstars.

But after the bonus is paid back i then start paying yourselves when i deposit at pokerstars(via rake), as a paying cousomer id expect more, I may as well just got a rakeback deal, its great that you have made all this info, but i feel its a shame that you only let the ppl who make you the most money see it.

I guess you prefer the coustomer who sit all day playin multitables, (nothing wrong in this, this is a business, right) but I was hoping this site would give info reguardless.
      GL all
      Hey b1gfoot,

Generally if you are not multitabling it is quite hard to generate a lot of points - but that doesn't mean you don't get a lot for the points you do earn. You currently have access to hand evaluation boards, live coachings, strategy articles and videos - and at the low levels this is much more important than a rakeback deal (even though we also offer rake-back at some of our partner sites).

I suggest you really take advantage of what you currently have access to - and with time you will move up in limits - gain enough experience to multitable without problems (if you want that is) and also gain access to more content.

Good luck at the tables :)

SoyCD
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze

GL all
      Go get a rake bake deal, and have no info to use. Then deposit $$$ everyweek because you dont know how to play. These comments make me laugh.
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      WTF. Free info, all you have to do is play. Other sites charge alot of $$$ per month for this info. Quit the whining.
      I've spent hours trying to explain the simple principle of getting and maintaining points on PokerStars, and proved how easy it is, even at NL10 to b1gfoot. (in another thread, with custom reports and everything)

I got to gold status on this site, just playing two tables at NL10. (and it took me some time before I started playing TWO tables. At first I only played one, since I was a new online player, and also new to using SSS, so I wanted to learn it well, before I added tables.)

He just seems to enjoy putting forth the premise that anything he wants is just some unreachable goal that's nearly impossible to obtain, when in fact, it's exactly the opposite.

I don't quite understand what his agenda is, but...
      My advice - save your effort.

He'll learn, or he won't, but it's out of our hands now. :D
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      I guess the stop moaning comments come from those who sit all day playing :}
      I cleard the point no problem, lol, I told you I dont like SSS, i like poker, yes SSS is a part of poker, but not fun
      im not new to poker, BR stands at just under 3k from the last 2 years, (*from a no-deposit, and bonus hunting)i play arond 3-7 hrs per week max, normally at 25/50,
      u miss quoated me and still do, i only stated that it would be easyer at anouther site, that is fact, like it or not. Its you who keeps saying that i say its impossable, i never said that.
      Its not free info!! good info but not free!!
      Dont compair me to you, i never came here as a new player.
      I never asked for any advice on how to get points, I know what it takes, sure SSS is a easy way, boring, but a lot easyer at higher limits, were i normally play, when i deposit im quite sure ill hit the gold status fairly fast.
      At low limits there is a lot of action flops, iv been unlucky, but this not a problem cus i know in the long run ill win.
      Whats worse someone who complains, or the person who complains about the person complaining.
      I have no agender just my opnion, right or wrong, whats you agender for responding to every post?
      Please not as stated b4 I play for money not points, i could win $100 in 1 hand to only get 3 points, were as you would sit and grind for 100 points but only 3$.