NL10 graph SH. +ve red line?

• tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze

Hi, this is my NL10 SH graph so far.. not a very big sample size though. But it seems like I'm involved in many big pots. Also from most other graphs which show profit at NL10 sh the red line is quite negative. I find spots to 3bet bluff and sometimes even 4bet bluff. Hands like KQ,AQ vs one raiser i don't 3bet though usually. Postflop I try to find spots to bluff too, not sure about my success %.

Should I totally not 4bet bluff at these stakes w/o solid reads? I know abc poker is definitely profitable at NL10 but sometimes I try to outplay my opponents if I feel it's the right time. Ofc it doesn't always work though but I feel I can improve if I get into these spots.

Here are my stats:

Maybe if I fold river more my red line would be lower. Hence the +ve red line
  • 6 replies
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      I've seen the redline be positive, and the showdown line be low. but a more common situation especially at these stakes seems to be with the negative redline.

Seems like you are doing pretty well, but looking at your stats, and comparing to what i see in Leakbuster there are a few things that are too high or too low, but could just be your sample size also.

Main one's that i noticed are your River call efficiency is way too low, WTSD seems a bit high, and your W$SD seems a little low. Kind of all related to what you said at the bottom of your post.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      I always had a positive redline at microstakes when I played regularly, though it came with larger than average swings.

I was very aggressive, but value betting thinly will also increase your redline.

You should definitely not never 4-bet bluff (forgive the double negative) but certainly you'll do it less than at higher stakes.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      good for you, i 4b,5b bluff all the time (recenty even 6b bluff :D ), am pretty aggro postlop, and make thin vbets, yet my red line is still slightly negative.... not as much as it used to be, but still a litlle under (considering big-ish sample)

i just have no idea what more i can do.... :f_confused:
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      IMO stop caring about positive/negative red/blue lines.

If the profit line is positive over a decent sample it doesn't really matter how it's positive, so long as you're playing well and making good decisions.
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      The think is that redline and blueline is pretty depended of ur green lane. Its hard to explain it in english, but if ur redline is negative, it doesnt mean you lost that amount as 1:1. You just investad this loss in blueline, so usually if u have negative redline, your blueline is higher then it would be with positive redline. And negative redline+positive high blueline > positive red and blue lines in $. Sure its not for every1, i bet som chack norris can do this < . Correct if im wrong.

AND thats why some guys that aim for positive redline usually lose $/h. Just care about ur green line and average bb/100 thats good for ur limit
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      Originally posted by zumpar
      IMO stop caring about positive/negative red/blue lines.

If the profit line is positive over a decent sample it doesn't really matter how it's positive, so long as you're playing well and making good decisions.
      this... :f_love: