Bang Bang!

• GoodFake
      GoodFake
      Bronze
      Hello,

First of all I would to say that my English is not so good.

Im 21 years old, finance student from Poland. I started to train MuayThai ( atm I have break one month, gonna start it again when I will be back from ValDiSole ). I just switched from normal tables to Zoom NL100.
      - Poker history?
      Started like 2-3 years ago, boring story ;) Played MTT/SnG/FR and then found SH 

- Goals and aspirations for poker?
      Beating NL100 with WinRate 5bb/100, Move Up to NL200
      I want to achieve 200k VPP
      Get on weight ( have 69 i would like 75 )
      7.5k PS Point -.-

- What do you sturggle with?
      I have problems with looking into the cashier all the time, mainly during session. Also I have problem with my concentration on game, im reading Facebook/Pokerstrategy or other sites, sometimes I pick up the phone. Hope that we will workout other leaks when ill make some volume on zoom.

- What do you want to get out of the bootcamp?
      I want to improve my game.

Im gonna post in this thread trouble hands or other problematic stuff for me.

http://weaktight.com/5594549
      http://weaktight.com/5594551
      http://weaktight.com/5594558
  • 7 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

Good luck with your goals.

MuayThai sounds super fun, any videos of you doing it? I know my friends posted vids of themselves doing it and you can see within 5 seconds if somebody is good or very bad :D

How come you changed to Zoom?

Your goals seem realistic. You said you wanted to earn 7.5k SP's per month, out of your diamond status what kind of different diamond content would you like to receive?

Your mental problems are common and I'm sure Erik/Schnitzelfisch will be around soon :)
    • GoodFake
      GoodFake
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1

MuayThai sounds super fun, any videos of you doing it? I know my friends posted vids of themselves doing it and you can see within 5 seconds if somebody is good or very bad :D

Oh yea it is fun :) Nope, unfortunetly i dont have any of my fights. Here is video of our training room

It's kinda old one, now our hall is after renovation, they added nice gym i really love it :)

Originally posted by pleno1

How come you changed to Zoom?

I always loved grinding, when i was playing like 10-14 tables i was exploited so easy and had to start play much less like 6, anyway i didn't take any notes on players and sometimes it was a little boring for me so decided to switch. I wanted to play also much more hands in shorter time and zoom is great to do that.

Sorry but i dont understound last question "out of your diamond status what kind of different diamond content would you like to receive?".
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      [quote]Originally posted by GoodFake
      I have problems with looking into the cashier all the time, mainly during session. Also I have problem with my concentration on game, im reading Facebook/Pokerstrategy or other sites, sometimes I pick up the phone. Hope that we will workout other leaks when ill make some volume on zoom./quote]

Hey Goodfake!

My name is Erik and I will be part of the coaching staff focusing on Tilt, A-Game, Mindset, and Lifecoaching. So if you have any questions you can just post them
      here and let me know in my Q&A thread if I take too long to reply.

Cheers! :)
    • Padiz0
      Padiz0
      Bronze
      I have problems with looking into the cashier all the time, mainly during session. Also I have problem with my concentration on game, im reading Facebook/Pokerstrategy or other sites, sometimes I pick up the phone. Hope that we will workout other leaks when ill make some volume on zoom.
      I know exactly how it is..we kinda put ourselves in auto-pilot when 6-tabling and surfing/doing other stuff at the same time, and it makes you play WAY worse than if you had all yours focus at the tables. At least that's my case for sure =P.

GL with the blog and your poker evolution.
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global

I know exactly how it is..we kinda put ourselves in auto-pilot when 6-tabling and surfing/doing other stuff at the same time, and it makes you play WAY worse than if you had all yours focus at the tables. At least that's my case for sure =P.

GL with the blog and your poker evolution.
      If you knew exactly what it was it would not be a big problem for you :)

And knowing is not enough, we need to actively change thought patterns and not being reactive to emotions. We also need to fill our session with stimulant exercises so we don't get bored and start auto piloting.

So why aren't you having your focus on the tables? :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there soldier, how are you doing?

Do you have any progress to report about your focus issue for the coaches? Post an update for them and get tohrs to discuss here as well. :)

March on!
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hey.

U already know its a problem, i can tell u for sure that ignoring the cashier or session winnigs is probably the best single thing i ever did for my own game. Best thing is that it hardly takes any additional effort.

Often when i see myself down i feel a sense of injustice (unfair that everyone runs like god vs me), and then i start spewing hard.