View all hands?

• serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      Hi,

Recently I switched from HM2 to PT4 and while I'm happy with the switch I'm still kind of lost and not a fan of the interface.

I know I can see today's hand under play poker>view todays hands>then just look at my marked hands.

But I can't seem to find a way to view all marked hands or all hands I played and can't seem to find it anywhere on your guy's site :/

Please help?
  • 7 replies
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Use the "DATE" tab, and choose "All Dates" if you want to list all played hands. Hope this helps.
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      Haha yep that did the trick, tyvm :)

Ok few more pt4 questions.

About hud layout:

Is the hud lay out you "save" going to be different on each site? or does it change on every site if I change on one site?

Is there a way to reset hud layout to default positions?

About hud lay out coming up all messed up on WPN:

I will move the huds around to where I want them and hit save, then hit save. But since WPN doesn't have preferred seating, the huds for other players show up in correct spots but the hero hud always show up in same seat which is not a huge deal but kind of annoyign always moving it.

Another thing is sometimes I get d/c and the software "reloads" I think and then when the tables come back up, the hud doesn't come up or will only come up for 1 or few players and will be not working. Is this a bug or just a thing with WPN software, and restarting the hud doesnt fix it. I have to stop the import and restart it. I play on another networks and this and 888 are the only ones that this happens on.

Oh and lastly this is mainly @pokertracker if you read this: I have a pop up with some custom stuff in it, and one of the things is blinds cold call range, blinds 3bet range, I would like this tweaked so there is one more row and so that bb/sb each had their own %. Also EP and MP are grouped together I think. I would change it myself but honestly have no idea how, is there someone from pt4 support that could do it for me?

I did see the custom stat sub-forum on pt4 forums but I don't want to post this on a public forum.

Thanks for your help.
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      I'm afraid I could not answer your questions since I only play on pokerstars and did not encounter such issues. Hope pokertracker guy or someone knowledgeable could read your post. :(
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      Thanks again for your help. I added you if you don't mind. Would be cool to have someone to discuss pt4 hud stuff with.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by serverm07Is the hud lay out you "save" going to be different on each site? or does it change on every site if I change on one site?
      To learn how your HUD Profile can be assigned click HUD > HUD Options > Profile Select, then click the green [?] and chose Profile Select. This will allow you to watch a tutorial video on this topic.

Is there a way to reset hud layout to default positions?
      Why do you want to do this? It can be done, but it would reset your layout at every table type, therefore we do not recommend it. It is much easier to just unlock the HUD, then change your positions, and finally Save & Lock. The HUD default positions are not precise, we designed PT4 so the end user can determine what the best HUD positions are for their own needs.

I will move the huds around to where I want them and hit save, then hit save. But since WPN doesn't have preferred seating, the huds for other players show up in correct spots but the hero hud always show up in same seat which is not a huge deal but kind of annoyign always moving it.
      WPN does not have a preferred seating option, instead they use "sit me here". PokerTracker 4 does not support "sit me here" functionality at any poker room, therefore you must remain in the chosen seat when playing at WPN. We have spoken to the network about this problem, they are aware and are looking into possible solutions for the future.

Another thing is sometimes I get d/c and the software "reloads" I think and then when the tables come back up, the hud doesn't come up or will only come up for 1 or few players and will be not working. Is this a bug or just a thing with WPN software, and restarting the hud doesnt fix it. I have to stop the import and restart it. I play on another networks and this and 888 are the only ones that this happens on.
      Once again this is a problem caused by WPN, they do not provide unique ID numbers (yet) for each table name. They are aware of this issue, it mostly affects tournament players.

Oh and lastly this is mainly @pokertracker if you read this: I have a pop up with some custom stuff in it, and one of the things is blinds cold call range, blinds 3bet range, I would like this tweaked so there is one more row and so that bb/sb each had their own %. Also EP and MP are grouped together I think. I would change it myself but honestly have no idea how, is there someone from pt4 support that could do it for me?
      This is extremely simple... you will be editing your HUD in no time. To learn how to edit your HUD profile using the drag and drop interface just open the HUD editor, then click the green [?] to watch one of the built in video tutorials. If you have additional questions, click COMMUNITY, then select the Support Guides to review all of our documentation options.

I did see the custom stat sub-forum on pt4 forums but I don't want to post this on a public forum.
      You just did post in a public forum, I am confused. Also it should be noted that you did not ask any questions about custom stats in this thread, this thread should be fine for your needs so far.
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      Hi,

thanks for the quick response but re-reading some of the stuff I said it doesn't even make sense to myself :D I was pretty tired when typing it out last time just thought I could squeeze it before sleep.

what I meant by "hud layout" is actually the "after the hand is over replayer layout" (that shows the hands from last hand if they went to showdown). Sometimes I accidentally move the no idea what the proper term is but the displays (the flop)( 2 cards where they should be) so I wanted to reset that actually. But I will definitely watch the tutorial video on that.

About the WPN problem, I realize they don't have preferred seating but I never change my seat. I opened up a table, I set up the huds where I wanted them and I was in seat 5 at that table, I hit save&lock. Next time I load up a table, lets say this time I'm seat 6, now what happens is all of the other player huds come up in right spots per seat but hero hud is under seat 5's hud. And it happens every time unless I'm seat 5. So I can't save and lock the layout because I end up having to move seat 5 hud over and drag hero hud to the seat I'm at.

What's the best/fastest way to get the hud to fix after d/c? I now just stop and re-start the import but that's a little bit slow and restart hud doesn't seem to fix it. I'm guessing just restarting import is the way to go.

About the custom stats:

Sorry I explained this one very poorly.

What I meant to say is, I bought a pt4 hud from someone, it has a table that pops up that displays a table which shows 3bet averages by position vs position. I think it has some formulas and they are custom made by someone else. Now I have no idea about programming or working with pt4 so that's why I need some help with this :/.

And I meant I didn't want to post the customs stats on a forum for others to use, sorry for the confusion.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by serverm07
      what I meant by "hud layout" is actually the "after the hand is over replayer layout" (that shows the hands from last hand if they went to showdown). Sometimes I accidentally move the no idea what the proper term is but the displays (the flop)( 2 cards where they should be) so I wanted to reset that actually. But I will definitely watch the tutorial video on that.
      That is called the Mucked Cards at Showdown, you can alter the default positions by selecting Configure Mucked Cards from the HUD Menu in the replayer or at the table. Remember to then select Save Layout to store the new location of each mucked card.

(this is a screenshot our our in-house Heads Up HUD, maybe someday we will release it - for free of course!)

Originally posted by serverm07About the WPN problem, I realize they don't have preferred seating but I never change my seat. I opened up a table, I set up the huds where I wanted them and I was in seat 5 at that table, I hit save&lock. Next time I load up a table, lets say this time I'm seat 6, now what happens is all of the other player huds come up in right spots per seat but hero hud is under seat 5's hud. And it happens every time unless I'm seat 5. So I can't save and lock the layout because I end up having to move seat 5 hud over and drag hero hud to the seat I'm at.
      if you are just dragging the HERO, then that means you have a HUD that has a dedicated HERO Only HUD group. We cannot determine where the HERO sits by default in WPN, therefore you must always manually position the HERO when playing at this network if you use this mode. This is not an issue when playing on other networks that have a Preferred Seating option that we can support.

Originally posted by serverm07What's the best/fastest way to get the hud to fix after d/c? I now just stop and re-start the import but that's a little bit slow and restart hud doesn't seem to fix it. I'm guessing just restarting import is the way to go.
      Do you mean disconnect? If so, you shouldn't have to reset the HUD. With that said, anytime you need to reset the HUD to the last saved locations, click the HUD menu and select Reset.

Originally posted by serverm07
      What I meant to say is, I bought a pt4 hud from someone, it has a table that pops up that displays a table which shows 3bet averages by position vs position. I think it has some formulas and they are custom made by someone else. Now I have no idea about programming or working with pt4 so that's why I need some help with this :/.

And I meant I didn't want to post the customs stats on a forum for others to use, sorry for the confusion.
      To be honest, a few of the custom HUDs we have seen for sale are not that much better than our defaults, some of the designers have used the wrong stats or built custom stats that were not needed. For example we include 3bet By Position and 3Bet Vs Position in our default "Tools" popup. To start debugging I sigest you switch to one of our default HUDs first to make sure it works as expected (based on your post, I suspect it will). Then once you can confirm there is nothing wrong with your default setup, its time to approach the person or company who sold you that custom HUD, it is their responsibility to provide support for their design & custom stats... sounds like they may have a bug in their setup. Good luck with solving this issue with the designer, and please let us know which custom HUD you purchased so we can investigate on our end. Thnx!