This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Blind completed-grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 10 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Why would you ever get pissed about that, he's letting you see the flop with 100% of your hands which wouldn't happen if he raised.
    • DannyJQ
      DannyJQ
      Bronze
      I'm actually pretty happy when people do that :D I can do whatever I want in postion :f_cool:
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I like big pots...if he folds,ok see you next time...if he raise i will call and build pot,or i can 3bet him because i am good or i am just restealing with 27...but when he complete small blind i would like to grab him threw comp and eat him alive :s_evil: ...
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Just make it 10x whenever someone completes and you wont have to play small pots.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      I like big pots...if he folds,ok see you next time...if he raise i will call and build pot,or i can 3bet him because i am good or i am just restealing with 27...but when he complete small blind i would like to grab him threw comp and eat him alive :s_evil: ...
      Hi RedStarUltras...
      If you get tilted by the SB completing, then it's time to take a break.

As someone pointed out, then this is golden (literally) opportunity for you to have your way with him.

Raise him.
      CBet *
      Easy game.

*If he shoves, fold.

All the best,
      --VS
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      if ur restealing with 27 you have a leak :f_rolleyes:
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      If i resteal against you,and you call with TT and flop comes 227 i think that you would go all in and than i make you cry..... :tongue:

Just kidding......don t take this too serious,i don t usualy resteal with 27,but sometimes i do that too...and it is not neseserily leak... :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Not really a GPD topic so I will move this to small talk :)

Happy Sunday!
      Gary
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      Originally posted by zumpar
      If i resteal against you,and you call with TT and flop comes 227 i think that you would go all in and than i make you cry..... :tongue:

Just kidding......don t take this too serious,i don t usualy resteal with 27,but sometimes i do that too...and it is not neseserily leak... :D
      It is a leak unless your opponent folds to >67% of 3bets and never adjusts to you restealing 100% of the time. And if you're not restealing with 100% of hands then you should be restealing better hands than 72, and folding 72, not playing it for the 0.09% you will flop a boat and possibly stack someone if they have an overpair.

So basically against a poorly programmed bot it isn't a leak, vs everyone else it is.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze