Blind completed-grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 10 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Why would you ever get pissed about that, he's letting you see the flop with 100% of your hands which wouldn't happen if he raised.
    • DannyJQ
      DannyJQ
      Bronze
      I'm actually pretty happy when people do that :D I can do whatever I want in postion :f_cool:
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I like big pots...if he folds,ok see you next time...if he raise i will call and build pot,or i can 3bet him because i am good or i am just restealing with 27...but when he complete small blind i would like to grab him threw comp and eat him alive :s_evil: ...
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Just make it 10x whenever someone completes and you wont have to play small pots.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      I like big pots...if he folds,ok see you next time...if he raise i will call and build pot,or i can 3bet him because i am good or i am just restealing with 27...but when he complete small blind i would like to grab him threw comp and eat him alive :s_evil: ...
      Hi RedStarUltras...
      If you get tilted by the SB completing, then it's time to take a break.

As someone pointed out, then this is golden (literally) opportunity for you to have your way with him.

Raise him.
      CBet *
      Easy game.

*If he shoves, fold.

All the best,
      --VS
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      if ur restealing with 27 you have a leak :f_rolleyes:
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      If i resteal against you,and you call with TT and flop comes 227 i think that you would go all in and than i make you cry..... :tongue:

Just kidding......don t take this too serious,i don t usualy resteal with 27,but sometimes i do that too...and it is not neseserily leak... :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Not really a GPD topic so I will move this to small talk :)

Happy Sunday!
      Gary
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RedStarUltras
      Originally posted by zumpar
      If i resteal against you,and you call with TT and flop comes 227 i think that you would go all in and than i make you cry..... :tongue:

Just kidding......don t take this too serious,i don t usualy resteal with 27,but sometimes i do that too...and it is not neseserily leak... :D
      It is a leak unless your opponent folds to >67% of 3bets and never adjusts to you restealing 100% of the time. And if you're not restealing with 100% of hands then you should be restealing better hands than 72, and folding 72, not playing it for the 0.09% you will flop a boat and possibly stack someone if they have an overpair.

So basically against a poorly programmed bot it isn't a leak, vs everyone else it is.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze