WH Questions

• Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Some questions about wh and IPN in general. The fdb is 2k up to 200%. This means I need to deposit 1k am I correct? or is it 2k for a 4k bonus?

Second. Whats traffic like at NL25 and below for SH6 max? Would I have problems 12 tabling at non peak hours? I'm canadian and work during peak hours so this would be a problem if I couldn't find tables.

Third. what stakes is it possible to clear the full fdb if I played 1k hands a day for the 90 days?

Any help would be appreciated. I plan on doing the Ipoker world tour of first deposit bonuses if they have the required traffic and bonus clearing feasablitly.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Verre!

Don't you know that calculations hurt my head? :D

It is indeed deposit $1k to get a $2k bonus! For traffic it would be best to take a close look at here and see for yourself. I'm not sure about non-peak hours so it's best if you look yourself.

There is always Speed Poker NL20 running and it's also 6max so that could potentially help you with volume if need be.

The third question is something I'll have to get some assistance with :)

Be back soon.

Regards,
      Gary
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      hey :)

about traffic.... not sure about regular tables, but i play NL20 SPEED and there are loads of people there all the time so i guess reg tables wont be much different

if u play 1k hands a day on NL25, you wil never clear the bonus... it clears as a 27.5% RB, and lasts for 3 months, and if u deposit lets say 1k, the bonus will be 2k, u need to rake in $7.2k in 3 months =

2.4k/month to clear it..... at NL25, thats approximately 140000 hands/month

if u play 1k hands 20 days/month u will clear out about $280-$300 from your $2000 bonus :)

to clear the bonus with your volume, you'd need to play NL100, and you would still clear just smthg like 70% of it

hope it helps
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you very much indeed Michal :)
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      np :)
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for the responses!

I checked traffic at off peak hours and there is only 4-6 tables from nl2 up to nl50. This would mean that I would need to sit all those tables and 4 speed to clear. 80k hands a month is doable but that means I really should wait until I hit nl50 before I start trying to bonus whore.