Not getting strategy points

• RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I will try only once again to ask someone why am i not getting any strategy points by playing on 24h poker.I signed via Poker strategy deposited played but no sign of strategy points.I opened account on 24h poker to be able to move up to silver and gold but obviously that s not gonna happen.
      I contacted PS support an 24h poker support and they don t know what is it about....
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey RedStarUltras,

How long is it since you set up your 24h Poker account? Have you carefully followed the instructions here? Have you entered your username on this page?

If you have followed this correctly then your first point of contact should be 24h Poker support and ask them if your account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com

Please let me know their response and we will go from there!

All the best,
      Gary
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Check out this thread.

There is usually a delay with 24h points being updated, but you'll get them in the end. Assuming you've signed up correctly and are tracked.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Yes Gary i have done all of that.I created account i think 6 months ago.
      And i asked 24h poker support and they confirmed that i am affilieted with PS.

At the start PS support said that evrything is OK there is just small delay and i will receive my SP.I really don t know what could be a reason for this!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      OK, yes there was quiet a delay with their SPs since they moved to Microgaming. I can only suggest that you contact our customer support team again and if see if they can update you regarding your account.

Unfortunately I don't have this access so that's the best I can offer you at this point.

Best regards,
      Gary