Bovada Hand tracking software?

• grim789
      grim789
      Basic
      Well the title pretty much says it all i was wondering of a good tracking software that i could get that would work with Bovada i live in the states it is pretty much the best poker site i have found that works great i was just wondering does anyone play on it if so what software would you recommend?

I recently just started playing really i deposited 50$ and im now down to 35 my first night playing :( i was using the chart off of mss for guidance but i noticed i was making some stupid mistakes i would catch myself thinking o this hand isn't on the chart but seems to be strong wrong i was. I would really like to be able to track my hands and see where im going wrong. And be able to post up some screen shots and such to get more help through the site. Any help is greatly appreciated :D
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey grim789,

Buying a status from our points shop is definitely the way to go! Basic status is what it is - basic. Buying a Silver+ package is a must to get some use from our educational reservoir.

Have you taken a look around at our educational offering?

- Strategy articles
      - Video Library
      - Live coaching sessions
      - Hand Evaluation Forums
      - Software Tools

Unfortunately, I cannot be of assistance to your original questions regarding tracking for Bovada. We don't partner with Bovada so I really wouldn't know. You should post in our Poker Software board and you may get the answer you require if you already haven't.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Gary
    • grim789
      grim789
      Basic
      Hey thanks gary i have looked around been studying up on everything i can i found that was my mistake though i was taking the bss course but i felt i need to learn the mss much better first. I was actually looking to purchase a silver membership but i have not yet been able to go put money back in the bank i work nights everything is closed when i get home and when i get up lol. I will have to make a thread there i was not sure where to post the question thank you for your response i hope your weekend is going well.
    • ProfitsofDoom
      ProfitsofDoom
      Basic
      Ace Poker Solutions just released a HH converter for Bovada recently. It just converts the hands into Pokerstars format, so you can then import them into PT or HM. I bought it the first day they put it out. initially i started playing there, and didn't really care because i couldn't track anything. But now can see stats, graphs and all that stuff.

It takes 24 hours to get HH from Bovada, so you it doesn't let you use HUD or anything, but if you play there with any kind of regularity, it is definitely worth checking into.