Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($23.44)
      BB ($20.40)
      UTG ($20.62)
      CO ($58.53)
      BTN ($20)

Dealt to Hero J:club: T:club:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $2.20, fold, BTN calls $1.60

FLOP ($4.60) 4:diamond: J:heart: K:diamond:

Hero bets $2.40, BTN calls $2.40

TURN ($9.40) 4:diamond: J:heart: K:diamond: 2:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $4.90, Hero calls $4.90

RIVER ($19.20) 4:diamond: J:heart: K:diamond: 2:diamond: 5:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $10.50 (AI), Hero folds

BTN wins $18.24

raise vs 1/2 cbet IP Txx w A high vs fish 3x, bet 2/3 turn, bet 2/3 T river - BLUFFFER

He is not folding to cbets posglop and this time I am OOP. Maybe this is a call to keep his range wide and also he is not cbeting too much until now.

VS fish he was agro. So probably I assumed it will be difficult if he 3 barrels vs me so I wanted to take initiative.

On flop its like a semibluff, because I assume he can be calling 3bet light, so to make him fold underpairs. I am not getting value here. But the problem - this board also hits him well.

If I check, I have to give up.

Turn I called remembering note that he might be agro. BUt the board is bad, now he has flushes completed, so maybe on blank turn I should call but not on this. He gets much more agro on turn.

River fold because now he confirmed that he has me beat by betting again.
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      I do not agree with the 3bet pre flop with JTs because he's calling so wide and we don't get enough value from him. I think calling pre flop is better.

As played he folds so little I think we have value from betting our 2nd pair on flop.

Since we have reads he likes to bluff often and he has a super wide range on the flop turn and river I think we get max value from check calling the turn and river as bluffcatch with 2nd pair. Against him I'll probably also bluffcatch worse like 99. He's only representing the K and he has a lot of busted straight and flush draws.