This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH KJ in SB vs LAG

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($23.44)
      BB ($23.02)
      UTG ($17.66)
      CO ($47.41)
      BTN ($27.37)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: K:heart:

fold, CO calls $0.20, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.50, fold, CO calls $0.40

FLOP ($2) 2:heart: 7:diamond: 9:spade:

Hero checks, CO checks, BTN bets $1.20, Hero folds, CO folds

BTN wins $1.90

CO: 75/8

BTN:

BB: 18/0

I did not 3bet for value again not knowing if he is good or not. If he is good and calling lot of 3bets this very bad 3bet I guess because he will outplay me IP. By calling I should not be making mistake. Only the playability is bad in multiway, but once I hit they can pay me off for the times when I have to fold postflop.
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      i think against a 65% range with 0% fold to 3bet we have a profitable 3bet against him.

and as a default im firing flop and turns 100% since hes folding so little to CB. and if there are scare cards on turns ill fire close to 100% on river as bluff as well. this is how to exploit someone with a very wide pre flop calling range and low fold to CB on flop and turn yet low WTS of 26%, they call wide but fold alot by the river.

as played i will plan to check and allow BU to check back (as he normally would) and donkbet turns and rivers as bluff. however if he bets i think he has a hand he wants to continue with (stronger than usual) and i think we can give up KJo.

cgf