This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Apurvam's Poker Journey

• Apurvam
      Apurvam
      Basic
      Hello.

I've been playing poker about half year. Haven't been really been a winner yet. With time I've changed my attitude and the way I approach poker..

I will give quote from successful player:
      “I have spent a lot of time playing poker in the past year. I completely immersed myself in poker. I have read every poker book, spent countless hours browsing and reading forums, spent even more hours analyzing my play and my opponents plays. And then beyond this I have played endless hours. I really enjoy playing and I think if you don’t you will never reach your fullest potential. You really have to love to play the game.“

Excellent words, in my opinion!

Now I play much more than I were before. I also try to study each day a little of that time. I try to review hands where I lost the most and understand why. I try to be discipined and play with patience.

Now I'm reading Verneer - Moving Through uNL [2010] ebook.

I play NL5 6-max.

OK enough boring talk here is my graph from last 5-6 days:

I tried to insert graph as picture, but it didn't show up. Why?

To be continued...
  • 7 replies