This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 Q5o 3way

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($41.85)
      BB ($25.93)
      Hero ($20)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: 5:spade:

fold, SB calls $0.10, BB checks

SB: 75/8, fcbet 57 101h

BB:

Is this a steal? In 4 handed I would steal when they have some folds in blinds but those players are loose.

Only my consideration for steal is that blinds are eating my stack quickly.
  • 2 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      firstly i think your stats need to be adjusted because they probably belong to a 6max setting. this is a 3 person setting and we need to be raising much wider.

Q5o fits into a 60% opening range and i think against 2 persons we can open this profitably. Q high can be good if they call so often and can see showdowns.

we can CB on many flops and take showdowns with Q high.

the negating factor to a raise here is that they are wide and do not fold to CB, but i think their ranges here will be wider than usual and Q high is good to see showdowns often enough to be profitable.

cgf
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      firstly i think your stats need to be adjusted because they probably belong to a 6max setting

I am rarely playing 3 handed so far, and those players also are 6max players mostly, I am not sure is it posible with holdem manager swithc stats quickly during game, because any minute there migth come 4th player again.