NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($41.85)
      BB ($25.93)
      Hero ($20)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: 5:spade:

fold, SB calls $0.10, BB checks

SB: 75/8, fcbet 57 101h

BB:

Is this a steal? In 4 handed I would steal when they have some folds in blinds but those players are loose.

Only my consideration for steal is that blinds are eating my stack quickly.
  • 2 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      firstly i think your stats need to be adjusted because they probably belong to a 6max setting. this is a 3 person setting and we need to be raising much wider.

Q5o fits into a 60% opening range and i think against 2 persons we can open this profitably. Q high can be good if they call so often and can see showdowns.

we can CB on many flops and take showdowns with Q high.

the negating factor to a raise here is that they are wide and do not fold to CB, but i think their ranges here will be wider than usual and Q high is good to see showdowns often enough to be profitable.

cgf
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      firstly i think your stats need to be adjusted because they probably belong to a 6max setting

I am rarely playing 3 handed so far, and those players also are 6max players mostly, I am not sure is it posible with holdem manager swithc stats quickly during game, because any minute there migth come 4th player again.