This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Jack pot SNG's at iPoker

• biogas
      biogas
      Bronze
      The traffic at low stakes (5.50$ and 11$) of FR sng are quite low, and I was looking something to get more volume. I see those jackpots fill up quite fast. But rake is 20%. Is it beatable or should I think about SH games for more traffic?
  • 2 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, Biogas!?

Last time when I played those games was like an year and a bit ago and I never got to see somebody who actually had a big enough of a sample to be a proven winner. I also remember games super fishy, but the rake is really, really high that I am not sure how profitable they will be Itlg. I still assume you can be profitable prerakeb at these stakes though. Sorry for not being able to share more impressions!

Cheers!
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      easy to calc for you. 5,5 * roi, so if roi in normal is 10%, then u earn 0,5$ pr game, then you should be break even in jackpotties, but if they are extra fishy, u might get a +roi.

5+0.5 and u get 6 back, 5+1 and u get 6 back. If they are superfishy im sure it will be possible for you.

If not, study to get over 10% roi and you will beat them in longrun :)

Is theese jack pot sngs not something about getting 3 1. places in row?, if it is, you should be able to get jackpot every month, maybe even 3 times. Just sacrifice itm for 1.