Problem with elephtant

• Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I do have a problem with this software, I hope You are able to help me guys.
      Today I downloaded it. I have been never use things like that so I am completly new.
      Ok so what is the problem?
      Programme doesn't see my sessions. I imported hand history by pressing button start import. (I did not change anything in settings) and it was written that my 22k hands have been imported, however I could not see them.
      After i play one session. I once again imported hands, and it imported it (90 hands). I was able to see it (but only that one session).
      I played another session, and I had to import it by pressing the button however I saw only the last session. What is more I can see only "overview" and "analyse" option "hands" is empty.
      I try to do something but with no result. Filters are switch off, I play NL and I have turn on NL.

To summ up:
      I do can see only last session after pressing start import button, and there is no option to see "hands" window.
      I play on Titan Poker, and I choosed to save history on my PC.

I hope You can help me with fixing this annoying problem.
      Excuse me for my english, as You can see I am not a native, however I guess You can get a point.

Janosikgdy
      waiting impatiently fot a support;-)
  • 1 reply
    • Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Well, fixed something last night but still it is not perfect.
      imported history of hands whose I played before instaling elephant doesn't work, and option " hands" is empty. Have You clue how to find a solution?