This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Problem with elephtant

• Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I do have a problem with this software, I hope You are able to help me guys.
      Today I downloaded it. I have been never use things like that so I am completly new.
      Ok so what is the problem?
      Programme doesn't see my sessions. I imported hand history by pressing button start import. (I did not change anything in settings) and it was written that my 22k hands have been imported, however I could not see them.
      After i play one session. I once again imported hands, and it imported it (90 hands). I was able to see it (but only that one session).
      I played another session, and I had to import it by pressing the button however I saw only the last session. What is more I can see only "overview" and "analyse" option "hands" is empty.
      I try to do something but with no result. Filters are switch off, I play NL and I have turn on NL.

To summ up:
      I do can see only last session after pressing start import button, and there is no option to see "hands" window.
      I play on Titan Poker, and I choosed to save history on my PC.

I hope You can help me with fixing this annoying problem.
      Excuse me for my english, as You can see I am not a native, however I guess You can get a point.

Janosikgdy
      waiting impatiently fot a support;-)
  • 1 reply
    • Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Well, fixed something last night but still it is not perfect.
      imported history of hands whose I played before instaling elephant doesn't work, and option " hands" is empty. Have You clue how to find a solution?