This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH AJ Axx sizing

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($31.22)
      BB ($20)
      Hero ($20.73)
      UTG+1 ($7.87)
      CO ($8.14)
      BTN ($19.10)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.60, UTG+1 calls $0.60, CO calls $0.60, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($2.10) 5:heart: 2:diamond: A:heart:

Hero bets $1.70, UTG+1 folds, CO folds

Hero shows J:diamond: A:spade:

Hero wins $2

22/4 , 30h
      26/13 30h

don't know which one is which, it was anonimous table. BUt the idea is that they both are fish.

So I like betting big on dray board, I could bet even pot size, to make them expensive with their draws. Weaker aces call easily, even underpairs call at least flop big size.

I think I should not worry about scaring them. Or should I?
  • 2 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Utg+1 calling range is stronger than usual and could contain AK AQ and worse A.

I think I would bet something like 1.2 to get value from middle pair like 66-Kk and entice weak aces to call more streets while losing less against AQ AK. With AK however I would agree with your bet sizing since there is more value.

Cgf
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Utg+1 calling range is stronger than usual and could contain AK AQ and worse A.

It can contain AK AQ, but if he was BTN - it also can contain those hands. I think from any position they can flat AK.

BUt still there is A3 which is never folding to pot size bet on flop I think.