PFR 10
      AggF infinity
      Total 3Bet 9
      F to 3Bet 100
      Flop Cbet 100
      F to Flop Cbet -

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has 6:spade: 6:heart:

UTG calls $0.05, fold, Hero calls $0.05, MP+1 calls $0.05, fold, BTN calls $0.05, SB calls $0.03, BB checks

Flop: ($0.30, 6 players) 6:club: J:spade: T:spade:
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $0.25, Hero raises to $0.50, MP+1 raises to $4.95 and is all-in, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $4.45

Turn: ($10.45, 2 players) 3:diamond:

River: ($10.45, 2 players) 5:spade:

Hero shows 6:spade: 6:heart: (Three of a Kind, Sixes) (Pre 19%, Flop 9%, Turn 2%)
      MP+1 shows T:heart: T:diamond: (Three of a Kind, Tens) (Pre 81%, Flop 91%, Turn 98%)
      MP+1 wins $10.02

What to do on flop???
      When I plaid the villian was unknown, just 20 hands
      Now when I think it trough, I see that I should fold, because there was a bet, which was raised , and than hw doesnt cared what action was before him he just shoved ..
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi MM,

Preflop: I don't like limping behind only one opponent unless the entire table is super fishy. I much more prefer raising to isolate and take initiative here to 25-30c.

Postflop: Why are you minrasing this flop? We should raise larger for pure value and protection. With a min raise we give them better odds to call and don't get as much value.

As played I would not fold versus the shove. Villain is unknown and look at how many draws and other worse hands he can have like AJ, JT, etc.

As a side note, once you leave a reply, please hit the "advise judge to take another look" button.

Best regards,

Bogdan
    • moneymakerzzz
      moneymakerzzz
      Bronze
      PF : I didn't raise, because I was raising a lot so, decided just to call this time.

PostFlop: I minraised to induce a bluff, but yeah,let say I would raise pot - 1.05$ could I fold his shove afterwards ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by moneymakerzzz
      PF : I didn't raise, because I was raising a lot so, decided just to call this time.

PostFlop: I minraised to induce a bluff, but yeah,let say I would raise pot - 1.05$ could I fold his shove afterwards ?
      I would not fold to the shove unless we knew villain is a big nit.

Looking at the board texture there are so many worse hands that can do this that he doesn't need to shove many of them for us to be profitable in our call.

However your mistake started preflop and continued on the flop (calling and raising small). Of course, in this example, it doesn't change much because you lose your money anyway. But when they have draws, and other hands, we lose a ton of value.