This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mansion Poker Custom Table Layouts

• Micky08
      Micky08
      Bronze
      Hi, I am trying to install the custom Poker Strategy table for Mansion Poker but I can't get it to work. Everytime I click the ongame.bat file I get an error message saying "Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\StartMansionPoker.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
      I'm pretty sure that I've done everyting right so I'm not sure what's wrong here. Any help appreciated.
  • 7 replies
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      the problem is the file directory, there is a space between program and files and you have to make sure the file recognizes this
      I think you have to put
      "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\StartMansionPoker.exe"
      there with the ""!
      but I could be wrong, if this doesn't work, google for batch file and space
    • Micky08
      Micky08
      Bronze
      I tried it with the space but then I get a message saying "Windows could not find C:\Program" Here is what I get when I click on "edit" for the ongame.bat file

@echo on
      copy C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\original\* C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\
      Start C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\StartMansionPoker.exe
      echo Please Wait for MansionPoker Poker Client to Load...
      pause
      copy C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\modified\* C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\

See anything wrong?
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      yes, the file path is with a space
      if you put the space in there you get the above mentioned problem
      therefore put "" around the file path, that should work :)
    • Micky08
      Micky08
      Bronze
      I still can't get it working. Can you please paste the code you would use here so I can try and see if it works?
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze

@echo on
      copy "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\original\*" "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\"
      Start "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\StartMansionPoker.exe"
      echo Please Wait for MansionPoker Poker Client to Load...
      pause
      copy "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\modified\*" "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\"

try this, if that doesn't work, I have no clue either...
    • Micky08
      Micky08
      Bronze
      I think that one is right but the problem is that when it loads up it searches for updates and I think it then replaces the files that were copied with the correct ones. Nevermind though, thanks for your help
    • bobbb
      bobbb
      Bronze
      Yep, same situation here!