Mansion Poker Custom Table Layouts

• Micky08
      Micky08
      Bronze
      Hi, I am trying to install the custom Poker Strategy table for Mansion Poker but I can't get it to work. Everytime I click the ongame.bat file I get an error message saying "Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\StartMansionPoker.exe' Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."
      I'm pretty sure that I've done everyting right so I'm not sure what's wrong here. Any help appreciated.
  • 7 replies
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      the problem is the file directory, there is a space between program and files and you have to make sure the file recognizes this
      I think you have to put
      "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\StartMansionPoker.exe"
      there with the ""!
      but I could be wrong, if this doesn't work, google for batch file and space
    • Micky08
      Micky08
      Bronze
      I tried it with the space but then I get a message saying "Windows could not find C:\Program" Here is what I get when I click on "edit" for the ongame.bat file

@echo on
      copy C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\original\* C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\
      Start C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\StartMansionPoker.exe
      echo Please Wait for MansionPoker Poker Client to Load...
      pause
      copy C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\modified\* C:\ProgramFiles\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\

See anything wrong?
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      yes, the file path is with a space
      if you put the space in there you get the above mentioned problem
      therefore put "" around the file path, that should work :)
    • Micky08
      Micky08
      Bronze
      I still can't get it working. Can you please paste the code you would use here so I can try and see if it works?
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze

@echo on
      copy "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\original\*" "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\"
      Start "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\StartMansionPoker.exe"
      echo Please Wait for MansionPoker Poker Client to Load...
      pause
      copy "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\modified\*" "C:\Program Files\MansionPoker\Resources\Graphics\"

try this, if that doesn't work, I have no clue either...
    • Micky08
      Micky08
      Bronze
      I think that one is right but the problem is that when it loads up it searches for updates and I think it then replaces the files that were copied with the correct ones. Nevermind though, thanks for your help
    • bobbb
      bobbb
      Bronze
      Yep, same situation here!