Please Help I Don'T Want To Go!!!!!

• bounce73
      bounce73
      Bronze
      HI GUYS AND GIRLS,

I NEED SOME HELP, I REALLY LOVE THIS FORUM AND WHEN I SIGNED IN I STARTED PLAYING ON TITANS IN ORDER TO ACCUMULATE POKERSTRATEGY POINTS.
      I WOULD LIKE TO STAY AS AN ACVITE MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE, BUT I DON'T ENJOY PLAYING AT TITANS AT ALL.
      I'VE PLAYED FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS AT POKERSTARS AND PARTYPOKER, I AM PRETTY SURE I DIDN'T USE ANY CODE TO SIGN IN ON THOSE POKER SITES, SO WHAT CAN I DO TO TRACK MY ACCOUNTS TO POKERSTRATEGY?
      I READ ONCE THAT SOMEONE FROM THIS WEBSITE WAS ABLE TO DO SUCH A THING.
      PLEASE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP LET ME KNOW AS I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP PLAYING AT PP AND PS AND ACCUMULATE POINTS ON THIS WEBSITE.
      I DON'T WANT TO GOOOOOOOO.... :(
  • 14 replies
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      i'm going to become rich and famous after i invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet
      #2... :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      First of all. If you want that people will take you serious, start writing without CAPS LOCK on.
      It's considered as yelling and it's annoying.
      Second. You can look up at PokerStars sub-forum, I wrote how to get your account tracked. But If you registered there 2 years ago, you can't retrack it.
      I'm not sure about Party. If you have playmoney account only, I think you could get tracked.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
    • bounce73
      bounce73
      Bronze
      sorry i wasn't aware of the CAPS LETTER "meaning", i just wrote the subjet with the caps lock on and then i left it on by mistake, i am not upset at all.
      anyway thanks for your feed back .
      also to some of you please relax life is to short to waste it by being upset for stuff like this, i was hoping this site was more understaing and relaxed than pocket fives.

thanks and please no hard feeling for my comment
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      no hard feelings m8 ;)
      just tought the picture was appropriate :D
    • bounce73
      bounce73
      Bronze
      :D cool mate
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      You could mail support of Stars or Party in order to get yourself retracked to PS if possible. A more risky approach is just make a new account at Party if your old one has been out of use for a long time, but the risk there is that they'll catch on when you try to cash out... if they've seen you become a regular player accumulating enough rake, they'll just ask if they can delete the old account for you and let it be (win-win) ... but they might also confiscate your BR I think, so it's risky.

If it's not your thing, you'll just have to stay at Titan until your bonusses are cleared and then you can try out another one of the affiliate sites buy cashing out and redepositing elsewhere.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      just make a new party account and mail them to have the old one closed, worked for me!
    • bounce73
      bounce73
      Bronze
      I've just sent emails to pokerstars and partypoker.
      I'll keep you posted of theirs response.
      Wish me luck
    • bounce73
      bounce73
      Bronze
      :( no luck at all, both partypoker and pokerstars refused to retrack my accounts.
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      Mail party you want your account closed, and make new one afterwards, easy!
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      Email partypoker and close your account, then create a Hotmail Account and open new account with your new email address
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by colinsaces
      Email partypoker and close your account, then create a Hotmail Account and open new account with your new email address
      Yes because you dont need to input any other personal information.