Bronze
      UTG: $4.77 (119.2 bb)
      MP: $2.07 (51.7 bb)
      CO: $12.08 (302 bb)
      BTN: $9.07 (226.8 bb)
      SB: $4 (100 bb)
      BB: $4.53 (113.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A :club: K:spade:
      UTG raises to $0.12, MP calls $0.12, 2 folds, SB raises to $0.52, BB folds, UTG raises to $1.32, 2 folds

readless. The utg seems ok player the MP who calls seems fishy from stack size. So i think 3bet is ok for value preflop . When the unkn utg push ok to fold Even though we squezze and probably have a wider range. To mention that i wasnt 3bet a lot up to this time i was really tight.

Also what if the unkn big stack opens from MP and the mid stack calls from CO we can go broke ?

I have a problem whether or not go broke preflop with AK QQ when i 3bet or i get 3bet.(Not in steal positions. in spots like UTG vs CO, MP vs BB e.tc). Especially with callers. Cause ok its easy if u open UTG and the SB 3bets u for the first time u fold and go on . But what if u open QQ from MP u get 1 or 2 callers and the unkn BB squeze ? we have to go broke or fold cause we dont now how loose he squeze?

Also i know that is a good solution is to flat QQ AK preflop against tight utg or mp openers . But when a fish calls we got to 3bet for value like always .

I would be happy to hear your thoughts tnx ;D
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      In general, I don't like the idea of raising a hand for value and then folding to a reraise. You should not have raised in the first place if that's going to happen.

With that said, if UTG is a nit I think his 4bet range crushes you and he's obviously never bluffing with that kind of huge size. We are an underdog vs QQ+/AK so I think giving up could be fine.

Also, AKo plays very poorly multi-way so I think this is one of those rare situations where I would not mind squeeze/folding.

Thanks.