This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh TT sqz BB

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      CO: $2.06 (51.5 bb)
      BTN: $4.33 (108.3 bb)
      SB: $4.50 (112.5 bb)
      BB: $6.08 (152 bb)
      UTG: $3.98 (99.5 bb)
      MP: $4.08 (102 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T :heart: T :club:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.10, SB calls $0.08, BB raises to $0.46, BTN folds, SB calls $0.36

Flop: ($1.02) J:club: J:diamond: 2:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.68, SB raises to $1.36, BB calls $0.68

Turn: ($3.74) K:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.68 and is all-in, BB calls $2.68

River: ($9.10) 6:club: (2 players, 1 is all-in)

readless.

preflop i squeze for value and play the hand OOp with initiative.

flop given that is 3bet pot ok to plan to go broke he might min raise hands like 77-99 or is to optimistic? and better fold right away on the min raise on the flop ? what about if we got KK-AA we plan to go broke then on thi flop ?and what if the board was 227.

I plan to call flop and call him down.. But i think its overplayed any diff linees? thnx
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: I think squeezing for value is reasonable, especially if at least one of them is a fish. If both are regs and we are not confident in 3bet squeezing/5bet shoving vs a 4bet, then perhaps we may want to flat this instead and play in a single-raised pot.

Flop: I like the option of checking back especially if SB is a bad player. There aren't too many turn cards in the deck that we are afraid of (4 Ks, 4 Qs, 4 As = 25% of the deck).

When we do get raised I don't mind just calling once and deciding on the Turn. When the king comes out we should probably fold. I don't think it's +EV to hero-call here without reads. Besides we are going to have a good number of stronger hands to call here, like QQ/KK/AA/JX.

Thanks.