TURN ($8) 8:club: A:spade: K:club: 8:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $4, UTG calls $4

RIVER ($16) 8:club: A:spade: K:club: 8:spade: 3:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $8, UTG folds

Hero shows K:diamond: A:heart:

Hero wins $15.20

notes:
      cbet 1/2 in CO OOP KQxss, 3bet vs 3x raise
      call vs loose UTG 3bb opener in BB w AJs, c/c Q9x w BDFD, check 9, donk blank river - 1/2 - BLUFER

I think if I check river, I might miss value from AJ, AQ. He should not fold those according to his current wtsd. MAybe the bet is bit too big, it does look really like value and bad odds to call. Maybe 1/3 would be better.

Another consideration was to check because he can have draws when open from UTG loose. But now I think my flop and turn was so strong taht he should not bluff river with draws so bet is better.
  • 5 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

I think you are going the wrong way about it here. He is a station and he can have many draws => BOMB it. I would raise big on flop, around 4.50 and shove turn. 100% value from Ax, more value than average against a draw. It makes no sense what so ever to try and induce against a station or to bet small. He pays off now just as much as he does later.
    • Ghartman
      Ghartman
      Bronze
      Yeah,

I'm a complete station :coolface: ! If you're gonna post my stats, Speed, at least remove my name please. It's pretty rude.

Thanks
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      The think is as I see he is still a regular, so thats why I did not assume he is station. WTSD stat could be not correnct over this sample, he might be running good according to W$SD.

@Ghartman - sorry, yeah, next time I will try to not forget to delete nickname. By default if I don't know if its a PS member I am not deleting cause it ttakes extra seconds to do that, and sometimes for coaches migth even be easier to analize hands when they obviously see same player in several hands.

There would be good some program which could auto hide some area of the picture when taking screen shot, but I don't know such yet.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ghartman
      Yeah,

I'm a complete station :coolface: ! If you're gonna post my stats, Speed, at least remove my name please. It's pretty rude.

Thanks
      I can only go from what I see in the stats. I don't look at the player name and stats say you don't bet or raise much post and go a lot to showdown. That's obviously very stationy.

My apologies if you felt offended by my comment. I've explained on forum before and videos: if you see someone perceives you in a way, use that. I've already mentioned before: when reviewing opponents I noticed someone opened way loose than usually from UTG with me in the blinds so I can assume he belives I am weak/don't play back with a reasonable assumption (50%ish because maybe he belives that about the other blind or likes playing OOP vs someone super weak.).
    • Ghartman
      Ghartman
      Bronze
      Dude,

No offense taken at all. Over a couple of hundred hands the stats might be a little skewed is all. I'm more concerned about my stats being posted publicly as I said before.

Thanks