This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK on SB

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      6max
      BU is 56/0 AF 2.5 over 35 hands
      BB is 74/4 AF 0.7 over 30 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($4)
      BB ($2.82)
      CO ($3.38)
      BTN ($1.07)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: K:heart:

fold, BTN calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, BB calls $0.16, fold

FLOP ($0.44) A:spade: Q:club: Q:diamond:

Hero bets $0.24, BB calls $0.24

TURN ($0.92) A:spade: Q:club: Q:diamond: 8:diamond:

Hero checks, BB checks

RIVER ($0.92) A:spade: Q:club: Q:diamond: 8:diamond: T:club:

Hero bets $0.24, BB calls $0.24

Hero shows K:diamond: K:heart: (Pre 81%, Flop 91.7%, Turn 95.5%)BB shows J:club: J:heart: (Pre 19%, Flop 8.3%, Turn 4.5%)Hero wins $1.33

I raise for value here...I am pretty certain Ill get BB in the pot too

I cbet on the flop, it hits my range and he is pretty wide with his range...he likes to call postflop

I check the turn, its a blank...if hes on an Ax I dont have much value in betting also I can learn more from his turn action about his hand

I bet for thin value on the river...he likes to call and I think this sizing will get calls from worse hands
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hey Lavek,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Not the greatest flop for us and I think we are better off throwing in a small cbet for thin value but we can't play a big pot so I'd look to give up if called (unless villain plays passive).

Now, on the river I think that some Ax can still check back the turn so our bet is really thin. I don't mind it given the size and our assumption that he is passive.