Poker Software

• 6 replies
    • getdotacom
      getdotacom
      Black
      Flopzilla definitely is worth the money. One of the best poker softs I've seen. I'm using note caddy too, but I think it's not that useful. It can help maybe 1/1k hands and huge smaplesize is required for notes to be accurate.
    • Swish29
      Swish29
      Bronze
      Does anyone know a good table-ninja-like software for ipoker?
    • Lackoogcb
      Lackoogcb
      Black
      Originally posted by Swish29
      Does anyone know a good table-ninja-like software for ipoker?
      http://tabledroid.com/

you can try free for 30 days If i remember correctly
    • lnternet
      lnternet
      Bronze
      PokerStrategies Equilab is actually very good. It can do a lot of the things flopzilla does as well. Important, for any software, is that you know how to use it, of course.

Programs I use a lot

Equilab (equities, counting combos, building ranges, saving ranges, illlustrating)
      HM2 (tracking results, opponent stats, HUD, replay hands, population reads, etc)
      Placemint (table positioning)
      Flopzilla (counting combos and seeing frequencies, overlaps a lot with equilab)
      Propokertools (equilab for omaha, some other holdem tricks)

I lack experience to comment on CREV or Notecaddy, so far I haven't seen anything that persuaded me to gain that experience. They might be very useful.

I don't use tablescanner, betting scripts or mods myself. But if you multitable to the point where you need those be sure to get some of those.
    • Lackoogcb
      Lackoogcb
      Black
      yay thanks man! I was looking for a table position software for years! :s_thumbsup:
    • Beuaaaaaaaah
      Beuaaaaaaaah
      Black
      Haha well, I see I use the exact same softwares than lnternet! So now I just have to up to 400nl and run 10bb/100. :D