Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has Q:diamond: A:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, BB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.65, 2 players) A:club: T:spade: J:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.46, BB raises to $1.00, Hero calls $0.54

Turn: ($2.65, 2 players) 3:spade:
      BB bets $1.89, Hero calls $1.89

River: ($6.43, 2 players) T:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero checks

BB shows 2:spade: A:diamond: (Two Pair, Aces and Tens) (Pre 26%, Flop 10%, Turn 7%)
      Hero shows Q:diamond: A:spade: (Two Pair, Aces and Tens) (Pre 74%, Flop 90%, Turn 93%)
      Hero wins $6.11

Preflop I did not adjusted my opening sizing. I guess that does not change there much.

Flop: when checked, possible value hands are: straight flush draws, Ax,Tx,Jx,Kx,Qx. - well a lot.
      Sizing I guess was 3/4 pot.
      Against a minraise I go into call mode if bets are under pot size.

Turn: As for I have A for flush draw, I like to call and either catch bluffs or bust him on river flush card.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Flop: Vs a good opponent I will consider checking back sometimes. I don't think we have 3 streets of value on such a board where there are so many monsters.

When we get check/raise, I almost want to fold, but the fact that it's a min-raise makes me prefer calling a lot. If he makes a huge raise I would probably fold since we lose to so many two pairs and KQ.

Turn: Now we even lose to flush draws. Without the A of spades, I would fold immediately but with the nut flush draw I think we can make a crying call again and hope he somehow has a worse hand

River: he checks, so check back and hope to win some small % of the time.

Once you see the hand he showed up with, take a note that he overplays top pair no kicker on wet boards and be less willing to fold (and put more pressure on him with some 3bet bluffs).

Thanks.