UTG calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, BTN calls $0.10, fold, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.45, 4 players) T:spade: 5:heart: 6:diamond:
      Hero bets $0.20, fold, CO calls $0.20, fold

Turn: ($0.85, 2 players) J:diamond:
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($0.85, 2 players) A:club:
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.81, Hero calls $0.81

All limpers are fishes.
      Raising does not seem to be a great idea because I will have to play oop with no info on hand strength with weak holding. And bluffing fish on high card does not work well.

Flop: I flop TP and feel confident that fishes have some worse hands in their range.
      Due to multiway pot, I bet half pot to get info about their hand strength and potentially take down if they do not have a reasonable hands.

Betting turn maby was a mistake, but I wanted to take a safer way against fish on such board.

On river wanted to potcontroll and call.
      Though against pot bet I guess I do not have much of a value, but sudden pot sized bet looked suspicious too. Draws have missed and Tx hand villain most likely would bet on turn or even raised on flop.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

Flop: I think half potting is fine with top pair weak kicker. Sometimes we will get called by worse hands like straight draws or 5X/6X. It's also sort of a protection bet as we don't really want to give free cards to our opponents.

Turn: I don't think we can bet for value now so we check with the intention of calling.

River: Now he either reps some sort of Ace high float on the Flop, or rivered two pair (Aces up) or a bluff (either 5X being turned into a bluff or a busted straight draw).

I think we are good here often enough to justify a call, unless you had more info on villain's tendencies.