Documets check

• baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      Hi,
      I registred with unibet on sunday and sent them a copy of my id and a copy of an utility bill, and atm i still have my poker account blocked and i can`t play. I would like to know how much time do they usualy take to process the documents because i don`t want to loose the affiliation with PS because of that.
      Also i would like to know how is the traffic in the room, i`m interested at 0.10c and 0.20c, I moved my BR from party after the "wise" changes they made and i hope i made a good decision by moving on UNIBET.
      Is it possibile to get the FDB with playing ~120k/month 0.10 for ex. ?
      Thank you
  • 14 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello baraiant,

I think you'll be happy at Unibet. Great software and soft tables.

Normally the ID check can take between 24hours and a week. So be patient, nothing to freak out about yet :)

You will definitely find enough traffic on your limits and most probably more anonymous tables than normal tables. You've heard about the anonymous tables right? Basically you will be able to use your HUD and have certain stats on players but not player specific. You will have player1, player2, player3 etc.. and vica versa so they also can't see who you are or have specific reads on you. If you need more explanation of this, let me know.

How much are you planning to deposit? The FDB is €1,000 and it equals to 20% rakeback.

btw, 120k hands you meant or?

Ingrid
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      before you start waggering you can send them email and ask them to lower a bit your FDB so you can clear itfor sure...i was to late to do that and they didn't agree to do so...if you do that before you start waggering they will agree i guess becouse they already did it to some other wiser players than i am :) .
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks Alan for the advice :) :heart:
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      Thanks for the replys,
      Yes i meant 120k hand/month that`s why i decided to go for a room with rake back.
      I am familiar with anon. tables, i was able to log in in the client this days and see the tables, read the forum from A-Z, i downloaded HM2 and if all goes well i`ll buy it next month.
      I`ll start with a 200 EU br i think and keep the rest in my account if in case i need to deposit more, hope i`ll start on the right foot. I was wondering how is the fish pool there :s_biggrin: since i found only older posts about that.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I just start playing on UNIBET and i have to say that the game is nice. You will find anything there from good players to fishes but it is hardly to find any table without a fish on it. So i think you can easy make some profit with an avarage game on this stakes.

Then i d like to say that it is worth to put some time into setting up nicely your environment. By that i mean to set up layouts, to change betting type so it is not like default, to make some fliters and of course to change settings taht put your blind automatically at the table when you sit at it. It took about an hour for me to make environment eye candy and nice to play. After that just grind.

P.S there is no filter by stakes so don't put your time to search for it and there is no waiting list. That could be a bit frustrating at first but then you will get used to it and you will patiently wait on new avaliable tables:)

Well on anonymous tables you won't know when you will play vs me but still please, keep your fingers away from my chips:)
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      They just added filter by stake and remove flop seen % :f_biggrin:

All poker rooms are just kidding those days.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks for all your help Alan :)
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      Well they activated my account and just finished my first sesion ...
      First session stats : 8k hands, -10 BI, 4 BI -EV, 3 sets under sets, i moved from party but i brought the variance with me :D . I can see that PS is tracking my points now and i`m waiting for the bonus to pop up and platinum, anyway i`m 1k points away from platinum on my own ^^.
      Have a nice day all and gl at the tables.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      8k hands omg:( what a volume....

but...i think if you move somewhere else you will get more returns....you produce a lot of point with volume like that and i think you can earn more without flat rakeback. You will also earn gamestones on one of the other partner sites....take a look here about participating sites for gamestones Participating sites for Gamestone promotion ....maybe the only reason to play on Unibet then is soft competition....with such a volume i would consider playing on other site...William hill for example.

For players with lower volume like i am flat rakeback is very suitable but i don't think you are one of them.
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      Thank you Alan,
      I`ve read about the gems but i think the rake back is bigger than the gem promotion.
      It takes a bit to get used with the anon tables, but i see there on many 10NL tables regs like playing between themselves. Still no platinum to my account but i have patience. I think i will divide my sessions to 5-6 sessions of 1k hands/day or so and 1h to review my sesions, at anons table u need to be a bit more focused and i still need to adjust to this kind of tables.
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      Hi again :)
      I still haven`t got the bonus ( or this is what i think because i don`t know were to look) and no platinum. Does anyone know how long usualy takes and to whom can i spea about this.
      Thank you
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey baraiant,

It usually takes a few days but you contact Unibet support and ask them about this if you wish :)

Have a great weekend,
      Gary
    • baraiant
      baraiant
      Silver
      I called today and they activated my bonus.
      They said there was a problem because of my documents checking right from the start, so if anyone else gets his account blocked after signing up, after they get their doc. checked they should call for the bonus.
      Thanks for the repply HollyMichelle.
      Have a nice day.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Awesome, you too :)