Bronze
      BTN: $4 (100 bb)
      SB: $4 (100 bb)
      BB: $4.94 (123.5 bb)
      UTG: $5.03 (125.8 bb)
      MP: $4.06 (101.5 bb)
      CO: $3.24 (81 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T :heart: T:diamond:
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.12, CO calls $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, SB raises to $0.64, BB folds, MP raises to $2.20, 3 folds

readless. I think the 3bet here to pick up the dead money is ok . But maybe make it .60$ ? also with what range u would like to 3bet in that spot against unkns ?
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      I think 3bet sizing is fine. We don't just 3bet to pick up the dead money, we also don't mind Co or button calling and we get value from that too.

I think my default 3bet range here would be sometjing like TT + AQ +

Cgf
    • dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      Hi!

I`m confused. Description clearly says Hero is BB and folded, and SB was the one 3-betting.
      noulispa - I would suggest for you to use different hand converter. The one, which shows HERO actions.
      For example, I`m using weaktight.

About the hand: wouldn't it be better to flat and not turn our hand into a bluff?
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dienaszaglis
      Hi!

I`m confused. Description clearly says Hero is BB and folded, and SB was the one 3-betting.
      noulispa - I would suggest for you to use different hand converter. The one, which shows HERO actions.
      For example, I`m using weaktight.

About the hand: wouldn't it be better to flat and not turn our hand into a bluff?

Hey i edit . I put manually the " Hero is SB with TT " or wtvr cause the exports hands on unibet doesnt show it so some times i make mistakes..On weak tight i cant import the HH's i just use HM and puth them in 2+2 converter seems to be the only that works .

About the hand : i think 3betting is best cause we arent actually bluffing we value 3betting against CO BTN . Also we want to take the inititiave and not play OOP against 3 opponents.