This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Learning Fixed Limit

• sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Hello everyone i am from india

About myself

Before i go ahead i would like to thank pokerstrategy & all those people who are giving their time to help others in achieving their goal

I honestly appreciate all their hard work

So far i have done ok in my FL games but honestly feel i am way behind & there is so much to learn & therefore i decided to come here to learn this great game

I will do everything which is needed & hope to get some help from you guys in improving my game

I want to study the game of FL & want to give enough time regularly for improving my game

I will be starting with the BankRoll of $1000 playing .5/1 6 max & will try to move up by

1. Learning something from the current level
      2. Winning min 200BB
      3. Following 500BB (6max) & 300BB (FR) of BRM

My focus will be on my improvement & will keep playing without being result oriented

Will try to put 25k hands/month & will update regularly after every 5K hands

I hope i will learn something

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
  • 7 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Well hello! I wish you all the best :f_love:
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Nice to hear from you :)
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Hey there fellow FL'er

Good luck and cya at the tables :)
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Thanks boomer :)

I was happy i got the chance to play against you

I hope my fold on that 789T9 after 3 betting from sb was a value fold :evil:

Hope to learn something from you
    • ListenAces
      ListenAces
      Bronze
      Glad to know that I've not alone in going for fixed limit. :f_cool:
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Not much to update was busy with my work , just played 3k hands running @ 2BB/100

hopefully will make 200BB by putting some volume & move up
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Fixed Limit grinder reporting for the last time :(

yes i have quit the FL

fl is a good game & if some1 think its dead & boring thats not true , there is lot of money to be made & with proper study of game you can make a good profit in long run

i am proud of myself for the hard work which i put & achieved a good success in FL

recently i also started playing SH thanks to taavi who inspired me to play that format, what can i say about taavi he is simply a genius & a cool person :)

i was doing ok in sh & was feeling confident about making a good progress & must say if you are good in fl you will make more money in sh vs full ring although a word of caution sh is not that easy as it looks from outside when we see people making more BB/100

so if you cant handle swings & improve your game it can hit you back

so why i left ?

i dont think there is a single reason for that

to cut it short recently i was not enjoying fl poker anymore ,i dont want to play like a robot playing for money without feeling happy about it

last i want to say good luck to all my fl friends & i hope they achieve a good success & if any1 need any kind of help from me which i doubt please feel free to contact me & i will help you in the best possible way

i am studing & working on NL & will try to put all the hard work in learning & understanding this concept & hopefully will start a new beginning with joy & pride

cheers to all :s_thumbsup: