Learning Fixed Limit

• sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Hello everyone i am from india

About myself

Before i go ahead i would like to thank pokerstrategy & all those people who are giving their time to help others in achieving their goal

I honestly appreciate all their hard work

So far i have done ok in my FL games but honestly feel i am way behind & there is so much to learn & therefore i decided to come here to learn this great game

I will do everything which is needed & hope to get some help from you guys in improving my game

I want to study the game of FL & want to give enough time regularly for improving my game

I will be starting with the BankRoll of $1000 playing .5/1 6 max & will try to move up by

1. Learning something from the current level
      2. Winning min 200BB
      3. Following 500BB (6max) & 300BB (FR) of BRM

My focus will be on my improvement & will keep playing without being result oriented

Will try to put 25k hands/month & will update regularly after every 5K hands

I hope i will learn something

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
  • 7 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Well hello! I wish you all the best :f_love:
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Nice to hear from you :)
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Hey there fellow FL'er

Good luck and cya at the tables :)
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Thanks boomer :)

I was happy i got the chance to play against you

I hope my fold on that 789T9 after 3 betting from sb was a value fold :evil:

Hope to learn something from you
    • ListenAces
      ListenAces
      Bronze
      Glad to know that I've not alone in going for fixed limit. :f_cool:
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Not much to update was busy with my work , just played 3k hands running @ 2BB/100

hopefully will make 200BB by putting some volume & move up
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      Fixed Limit grinder reporting for the last time :(

yes i have quit the FL

fl is a good game & if some1 think its dead & boring thats not true , there is lot of money to be made & with proper study of game you can make a good profit in long run

i am proud of myself for the hard work which i put & achieved a good success in FL

recently i also started playing SH thanks to taavi who inspired me to play that format, what can i say about taavi he is simply a genius & a cool person :)

i was doing ok in sh & was feeling confident about making a good progress & must say if you are good in fl you will make more money in sh vs full ring although a word of caution sh is not that easy as it looks from outside when we see people making more BB/100

so if you cant handle swings & improve your game it can hit you back

so why i left ?

i dont think there is a single reason for that

to cut it short recently i was not enjoying fl poker anymore ,i dont want to play like a robot playing for money without feeling happy about it

last i want to say good luck to all my fl friends & i hope they achieve a good success & if any1 need any kind of help from me which i doubt please feel free to contact me & i will help you in the best possible way

i am studing & working on NL & will try to put all the hard work in learning & understanding this concept & hopefully will start a new beginning with joy & pride

cheers to all :s_thumbsup: