FT3b: 55%
      Call 3b: 41%
      4b: 5%
      cb: 63%
      f2cb: 47%
      call donk: 43 (7)
      raise donk: 43 (7)
      fold donk: 14 (7)

I have no obvious reads on villain which is just bad I'm sorry. I have one note that he raised my $2 cb to $5,35, I shove pot now is $17 he has $3,5 behind and he folded. Plus I've seen him complete/3b in SB unraised pot. So although his stats look reggy he's not very good.

Pre: I don't really want to 3b because he calls a lot plus he's in UTG so he's got a rather tight range so I would isolate myself vs better hands.

Flop: I decided to donk because he has a low cb %. I don't want him to check back and see a highcard ott. Maybe this thinking is wrong because he doesn't fold a lot either and I'm better off w/ going to SD cheap.

Turn: Not the best card I think I should've c/fed here. He has a lot of Qx hands right?

River: as played easy c/f.

Prima, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (SB): $10.15 (101.5 bb)
      BB: $8.64 (86.4 bb)
      CO: $24.65 (246.5 bb)
      BTN: $23.32 (233.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T T
      CO raises to $0.30, BTN folds, Hero calls $0.25, BB folds

Flop: ($0.70) 6 7 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, CO calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.50) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, CO calls $0.90

River: ($3.30) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $2.20, Hero folds

Results:
      $3.30 pot ($0.16 rake)
      Final Board: 6 7 8 Q 9
      Hero mucked T T and lost (-$1.60 net)
      CO mucked and won $3.14 ($1.54 net)

Regards

RasTweet
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Interesting hand. What I want to point out at the beginning right away, is that we should consider the notes mainly if they were against us. This said, his complete/3bet from the SB might me reasonable against a specific kind of opponent.

Now to the hand:

Since the guy is on CO, not UTG, we have quite an easy 3bet for value here with our TT.
      Also, he 4bets quite small, so I would expect us to be mostly behind if he 3bets.

Donk stats doesn't tell us much, since we have a small sample on this, but we can say that he is probably not going to fold much. I expect him to raise his good made hands/draws and probably some bluffs, and call with some mediocre made hands plus some overcards with backdoors or something.
      This said, I don't really mind donking here, since there are quite a lot of worse hands to continue, but I am going to make it $0.6.

I do think that there is value in betting the turn against his 8x/7x and hands like AhJx or so, that called because of their backdoor equity.

River completes the straight, but I can hardly imagine him calling down with worse, so giving up looks reasonable to me.

Best,
      Plamen