=== New Bad Beat Jackpot at Unibet Poker ===

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Unibet Poker: New Bad Beat Jackpot

Bad Beat Jackpot The Microgaming Poker Network has revamped its Bad Beat Jackpot, with players now able to opt in or out of the program from March 19. All opted-in players contribute €0.02 per hand to the BBJ, which currently stands at over €900,000.

How does the new BBJ work?

As opposed to having designated Bad Beat Jackpot and regular tables for all players, the Microgaming Poker Network now offers the players the choice to opt-in when they sit at a qualifying table.

Simply ‘opt in’ by clicking the bad beat ticker at the bottom right of any qualifying Bad Beat Jackpot table and you will automatically contribute €0.02 per raked hand towards the Bad Beat Jackpot.

About the jackpot

The Microgaming Poker Network's Bad Beat Jackpot currently stands at over €900,000 at the time of writing - an amount that will carry over when the new jackpot launches on March 19.

How to win the Bad Beat Jackpot
      Simply take a bad beat! Lose with quads or better (both players must use both hole cards for their showdown hand) and the total Bad Beat Jackpot prize is split as shown above.

Terms & conditions

The Microgaming Poker Network and Unibet Poker's terms & conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a Unibet Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Would be nice to bink one!
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      so its for any stake- 2c per hadn? So if I play nl20, its 1bb per 10 hands, so 10bb/ 100 hands.

Bit much :D
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      Simply ‘opt in’ by clicking the bad beat ticker at the bottom right of any qualifying Bad Beat Jackpot table and you will automatically contribute €0.02 per raked hand towards the Bad Beat Jackpot.
      Could you please confirm, where did you get this information?

As I went to unibet.com where it stands:

How it works

Once you have opted in, you will contribute 2 cent per hand towards the Bad Beat. As long as you are opted in and contributing, you’ll be eligible to win the jackpot if it hits. You can opt in and out of the jackpot at any time, but if you opt out you won’t be eligible to win a prize. See the full rules below.

The Rules

Contributions
      • The value of the jackpot contribution is €0.02 (two cents).
      • The jackpot contribution is taken from your balance at the start of the hand, immediately after the blinds and antes are posted.

And in fact paying only after raked hands would mean a HUGE difference, with a VPIP ~25%, it'd mean you pay 4 times less...
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      pcfmcc02 - let me make the appropriate inquiries and I'll get a concrete answer for you.

EDIT: you are correct, apologies for the confusion
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      and actually those cahnging numbers at the bottom right of tables are annoying, they could move this to looby, as earlier it used to be I think.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      and actually those cahnging numbers at the bottom right of tables are annoying, they could move this to looby, as earlier it used to be I think.
      Or have the X actual close the thing from view instead of bringing up some BBJ pop-up :facepalm:
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I tried pressing X but for me they did not close :D
      But another player said its somewhere in the options posible to disable it.