i need help. either mental help or i am a fish

• bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      i dont have a job , i study poker and play poker hard.
      my goal is 800-900$ a month. This would make me rich where i live.
      I know it is achievable and i will not quit. I just cashed out yesterday because i had wild hands and wanted not to gamble all money. :f_confused:

To show how i play i made a 40 min video. If anyone takes the time to analyse the key hands in video and find what mindset i am doing wrong pls tell me.
      I think i can play nut games or abc poker but i like to take a bluff or a wild route sometimes.

here i attach the video.

For you to be more easy i wrote the time where i played hands that were not folded at flop:
      06:30
      07:20
      10:00
      11:20
      16:05
      19:10
      20:00
      22:44
      25:05
      27:05
      32:20
      37:00

PS: on Holdem Manager it says i am losing in SB and BB .. .and i win in all other positions
  • 13 replies
    • poketingaces
      poketingaces
      Bronze
      where do you live?
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      Romania
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, bonecore

Sorry, I didn't watch the video.
      I would not have the answers you need anyway.

Can you use HM2 to export the hands to PokerStrategy.com format and post them in the Hand Evaluation Forums?

The professional coaches will be able to give you a much better analysis.

To export the hand from HM2 use the hand viewer. If you need help, let me know.

Originally posted by bonecore
      PS: on Holdem Manager it says i am losing in SB and BB .. .and i win in all other positions
      That is pretty much where it should be, actually.

Best of Luck,
      --VS
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      i wait maybe someone will look at my video ... on youtube i wrote the minutes where the hand starts and with just a click it gets u there

for the video to be shown in HD ... click the settings button in bottom right of video ( same as on youtube)
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      i tried to watch,but i am tourney player,so its a difference...beside that,wish you luck with your goals,i have some of simmilar:)

AND THE VIDEO IS AWAFUL QUALITY..try some better ways to record,at my comp it was bad pic...perhapse i am wrong...good luck...
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Don 't worry we are all fishes and try to be better players.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Silver
      I agree. Bad quality. I suggest you to post positional info here, it is more likely to recieve some opinions that way. Long, crappy video quality without your thought process is not likely to give you answers, you are looking for.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      ill check it out in a few hrs, see if i can help :)
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      there is the HD button to make it look good and very readable

thanks poker comunity for help
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Silver
      Originally posted by bonecore
      there is the HD button to make it look good and very readable

thanks poker comunity for help
      I somehow missed that button :facepalm:
    • nmilan84
      nmilan84
      Silver
      Hello Romanian neighbor,

First of all, the quality of video is very good, you just have to play in in HD (720p) :D

If you are looking at a poker career you should use the advances that are provided to you for being gold, that is read articles, watch videos, free coachings, improve your game.

Saying this, I would just like to state that I am a fish as well, trying to improve my game, but without intentions to make a living out of it.

To make it easier I suggest you take notice preflop on position, ranges and bet sizes, and post flop cbet, playing IP or OOP, and barelling.
      That's what I am trying to achieve, but failing cause of lack of reading material (bronze status :f_cry: ) and focus!

Seek for help in hand evaluation section and from coaches, and don't give up!

Best of luck @ the tables...

edit: Start a blog, it helped me a lot :f_biggrin:
    • BluffinBilbo
      BluffinBilbo
      Bronze
      ~3:00 i would fold Q5o preflop first in from the SB. You dont know anything about opponent and Q5o plays badly oop.
      3:06 34s is easy fold preflop first in from the btn against 2 unknown players
      3:25 KTs you can just fold against MP raise pre, you dont knwo anything about the opponent. We can easily get dominated by better kickers if we get any action.
      4:45 A7o i would fold from the CO with a calling station on the BTN. Notice that BTN almost has 50% vpip. Wee just get trouble with this hand
      5:42 again Q5o is an easy fold preflop imo. the check on the flop oop is good though!

7:20 the 99 hand i dont like betting the turn oop. We dont get him to fold better hands and he doesnt call with worse hands. I prefer check/calling the turn. it is easier to check/call the turn since we know he is mostly weak when he didnt bet the flop. On the river i would push the fold button, looks very much like a jack that he didnt c-bet with hes betsizing. Most players that raise the river has a bit of a nuttier range if you havent seen him do something like that before.
      Very good that you take some notes.

i will watch the rest of the video later, i have to make some washing. But generally i think you open raise too loose without knowing why. You should read more about the preflop game and tighten up a bit. You dont wanna call hands that can easily get dominated when people raise from earlier positions.

regards :D
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      Poker comunity thanks for taking your time

BluffinBilbo thanks for looking into hands

you are correct , i think i should fold A7o from CO , knowing that B is fish
      it was a mistake i did.

7:20 the 99 hand. On turn we don't fold better hands and he doesn't call with worse hands.
      i have to remember this sentance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      MY CONCLUSION:

Poker and pokerstars
      Poker is a beautifull game in wich u can always learn and grow.
      Consistent learning and consistent adapting is a must.
      Life on pokerstars as a learning poker player starting from microstakes is not that great i think.
      You can really adapt and make good plays the more you know your opponent. With so many opponents on micro stakes you can not know your opponent. On micro stakes it is like a boring game. You play abc poker and focus on winning from recreational players. I think that trying to outplay other tag players is not that smart.
      Somehow i make idiotic plays somethimes and lose my full stack. I do not know my opponent enough to try silly bluff. I think this is my main mistake.

For poker as learning career i must get on smaller sites like party poker , titan poker , etc. Or build bankroll to move up on pokerstars at higher stakes.