Playing tournaments and watching movies

• rog011
      rog011
      Bronze
      Hi to all
      Can anyone tell me why almost every time when I'm playing tournament and watching movie on my PS. I'm playing perfect
      In the five tournaments that I won, I won the first prize watching movies, more then one movie/tv shows (2-4) and I do not watch movie on final table (last ≈50 players approximately)
      Last time on 11$ buy in tournament was watching the TV shows (The Walking Dead- I missed the last five episodes :) ) and when I stopped with watching it and pay attention like I should do in the first place I bust out 375th/35000
      If I don't watch i don't even get into the money

TY and sorry for bad english.
  • 3 replies
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Probably what happens is if you don't watch the movie you get bored and end up playing weaker hands for the fun of it, whereas if you watch movies it keeps you entertained.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      You play more hands as metza said + you try to find spots worth playin when there is none for same reason- being bored and u end up just loosing chips. Im fixing this for my self by adding more tables, so i dont have time for getting bored.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      You play more hands as metza said + you try to find spots worth playin when there is none for same reason- being bored and u end up just loosing chips. Im fixing this for my self by adding more tables, so i dont have time for getting bored.
      That would be my suggestion as well :)

Regards,
      Asaban