[Application] [SOLD] Long term Hyper turbo 9man stt's

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

This application will be about Hyper Turbo 9man stt's. I will start at the $3.5 (about 1k games) and will move up to $7 and later on $15.
      It will be a long term stake with monthly cashouts. At the end of each month the winnings will be split accordingly.
      I am able to play about 2k-3k games each month. It could be more but I can't promise that yet.

Poker so far:

I am a video producer for 180's and 45's at sitngogrinders (google it). I am also regularly coaching players at the 180's. My experience with hyper turbos are roughly 8k games staked from Pokerstrategy members. I stopped that staking deal at the end of block 4 because the variance was just to much to handle at that time (roughly $9000 difference).

Why this application?

I have a lot of hours that I can't spend playing poker because the session are not long enough for 180's or 45's. Therefor I needed to search for a different game type that can fill up those 1-2 hours I have unspend each day.

Summary:

Hyper turbo 9man stt's
      $3.5 (to start with) $7 (after 1k games) $15 later on
      Stake needed $500 to start with once I move up to the $7 $1000
      Prefer 1 backer

Screenname:
      Psyrgoh - FTP
      Psyrgoh - PS
      Psyrgoh - PKR
      etc...

Split will be on the 1st of every new month.
      Split will be 80-20 winnings only in backers favour

FEEDBACK

If you need any additional info let me know.

EDIT: forgot to put feedback link in here!
  • 2 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

This application will be about Hyper Turbo 9man stt's. I will start at the $3.5 (about 1k games) and will move up to $7 and later on $15.
      It will be a long term stake with monthly cashouts. At the end of each month the winnings will be split accordingly.
      I am able to play about 2k-3k games each month. It could be more but I can't promise that yet.

Poker so far:

I am a video producer for 180's and 45's at sitngogrinders (google it). I am also regularly coaching players at the 180's. My experience with hyper turbos are roughly 8k games staked from Pokerstrategy members. I stopped that staking deal at the end of block 4 because the variance was just to much to handle at that time (roughly $9000 difference).

Why this application?

I have a lot of hours that I can't spend playing poker because the session are not long enough for 180's or 45's. Therefor I needed to search for a different game type that can fill up those 1-2 hours I have unspend each day.

Summary:

Hyper turbo 9man stt's
      $3.5 (to start with) $7 (after 1k games) $15 later on
      Stake needed $500 to start with once I move up to the $7 $1000
      Prefer 1 backer

Screenname:
      Psyrgoh - FTP
      Psyrgoh - PS
      Psyrgoh - PKR
      etc...

Split will be on the 1st of every new month.
      Split will be 80-20 winnings only in backers favour

FEEDBACK

If you need any additional info let me know.

EDIT: forgot to put feedback link in here!

Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      reserve all action