[NL2-NL10] Aa Ep

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain is 42/14 AF 2.3 over 210 hands
      He is very loose and bluffy...saw him stack off with ATo on J85J board....he also tried to bluff his PP on board that had possible flush...2 streets with big bets...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.26)
      BB ($2.74)
      UTG ($8.74)
      Hero ($4)
      UTG+2 ($1.37)
      MP1 ($4)
      CO ($3.97)
      BTN ($4.88)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: A:diamond:

UTG calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.46) Q:club: 2:club: 5:club:

UTG bets $0.44, Hero folds

UTG wins $0.44

I raise bigger for value vs this kind of player

I hate the flop and hate his donk pot size bet...still I dont feel like stacking off on such board...not sure if any advice is good here in this situation...
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: So you know villain can bluff, you've seen him do it.

So why are we folding here? We should be happy to either call down or raise for pure value.
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Lavek,

So why are we folding here? We should be happy to either call down or raise for pure value.
      Think I was scared...last 2 days I lost few buyins due to getting it in good based on my reads and then people sucking out on me on the river....so I wasnt prepared for another rollercoaster when I dont have the nuts....I dont know if this is such a big leak or not, just gotta grind through this so I can feel more comfortable stacking off in situations like this
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      It is a leak on mind-set, if you think they always run past you. Try to search your databases and see, that they don't do it every single time.

Gl with your game :) !
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by HrabriLavek
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Lavek,

Think I was scared...last 2 days I lost few buyins due to getting it in good based on my reads and then people sucking out on me on the river....so I wasnt prepared for another rollercoaster when I dont have the nuts....I dont know if this is such a big leak or not, just gotta grind through this so I can feel more comfortable stacking off in situations like this
      Hi Lavek,

The problem you will have, against such players, is that you will rarely have a super strong hand.

So if you wait for the "nuts" you will be giving him a lot of small pots and then you may never actually hit before he busts out or leaves the table. And when you do you may not even make up what you donated in small/medium pots.