BB ($4)
      UTG ($2.42)
      UTG+1 ($17.43)
      Hero ($4)
      MP1 ($4)
      CO ($4.12)
      BTN ($4.66)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: Q:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.04

FLOP ($0.26) 6:club: A:club: T:spade:

BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.26) 6:club: A:club: T:spade: T:club:

BB checks, UTG+1 bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, BB calls $0.25

RIVER ($1.01) 6:club: A:club: T:spade: T:club: K:spade:

BB checks, UTG+1 bets $0.96, Hero calls $0.96, BB folds

UTG+1 shows 9:heart: 9:diamond: (Pre 53%, Flop 10.4%, Turn 4.5%)Hero shows T:heart: Q:heart: (Pre 47%, Flop 89.6%, Turn 95.5%)Hero wins $2.79

I call his open...I have a hand that can hit strong and I want to be in pot with loose and agressive guy with these kind of hands

I check the flop, since its 3way I am not sure how BB would react...

I wish turn card was some other color...I call villains pot size bet because he has shown at the table that he is able to bluff in bad positions and dont feel like folding my trips vs him...I hope BB will fold because I wont have to worry about his hand anymore...he calls though and Im not sure is he slowplaying a flush or just has some Ax hand and doesnt believe the villain too

if we were in heads up situation I would definately raise river, he would most likely call me with his whole range and not just flush(based on my reads)...still though I just call my trips for showdown value...if BB was to raise I would fold probably
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: light call especially if you plan to fold to aggresion postflop (like the AA hand)

Postflop: Your line is fine but I think we can even raise the turn for thin value from pair+draw. If you are not sure about stacking off just calling is fine.