This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan Tags Drive Me Nuts

• fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      How am i supposed to make profits at NL50 SSS when everybody there plays like there life depends on every hand,Been plus or minus 50 dollars for the last month currently $340 its driving me crazy.the play is so tight crazy tight unless its like happy hour then you get sucked out with worse hands mostly.multi 6 tables but found NL20 more profittable due to bad players but points accumulation is to slow at those levels.any suggestions?
  • 2 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I know what you mean about slow points accumulation. I played one table on Titan NL20 and got 3.8 titan points in 93 minutes. At 4 titan points per strategy point it can be very tough to get anywhere.

Just got to grind it out.
    • mesorucky
      mesorucky
      Bronze
      Man I'd suggest moving sights! Move a portion of your roll to stars that way when there is shit games at titan (Eg to tight) you can almost be sure stars has the fish feeding :)